Mathieu Debuchy

Skeletor

Fantastic MOTM, some prefering Simpson :lol:

Shrining the boy after one fantastic performance (I thought the entire defence was special today) is the same terrible thought process as wishing for the return of Danny Simpson after a few poor ones.

Well he's been getting better with each game for a while now tbh,

Honestly can't believe anyone thought he wouldn't come good.

You couldn't believe that people had no faith when the lad looked like a league one player in his first 15 games for the club? I never thought he'd turn the corner because at that point he looked like a shirker with poor discipline. He's en route to completely turning my opinion 360, good to see.

Done well to adapt to the league, coming back from some early horrendous performances, and proving his doubters wrong.

Similarly, MYM should be given time to prove his quality too.

Honestly can't believe anyone thought he wouldn't come good.

You couldn't believe that people had no faith when the lad looked like a league one player in his first 15 games for the club? I never thought he'd turn the corner because at that point he looked like a shirker with poor discipline. He's en route to completely turning my opinion 360, good to see.

He had a few very poor games but was rarely as bad as some people made out.

Guest bimpy474

Always looks decent with a wide man given the job of protecting him. I'm worried we're not gonna see much of Hatem in his best position for that reason.

I was thinking, seeing as Shola was the player dropped deeper in the first half, why not use Ben Arfa off the front man instead. While it's not his best position i'd rather have him on in there than not all.

Always looks decent with a wide man given the job of protecting him. I'm worried we're not gonna see much of Hatem in his best position for that reason.

I was thinking, seeing as Shola was the player dropped deeper in the first half, why not use Ben Arfa off the front man instead. While it's not his best position i'd rather have him on in there than not all.

See, I wouldn't. I love Hatem but he's awful centrally.

:thup:

Looked like the player we allegedly bought today for the first time, easily his best game in the shirt. Job now is to keep it up.

Guest bimpy474

See, I wouldn't. I love Hatem but he's awful centrally.

Better than Shola though, I don't want to see Hatem central really, I just hate seeing him out the side.