Everton 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 13/05/12 - post-match reaction from page 55

Dave

Guest andrew

he wont take ben arfa off at ht guys, if its still 0-0 by the hour mark then i'd guess hatem will come off for ameobi and we'll do that thing where ameobi sorto f plays on the right but is allowed to join the attack whenever he wants :lol:

shocker from pardew and the boys. not particularly surprised tbh, and not too disappointed about CL as i never thought we'd get it, but the manner of the performance is embarrasing.

switch it around at HT please just to give the fans something positive to go away with. ba needs to be sacrificed for the team, push ben arfa and cabaye further forward and stick jonas deep.

Go 433 ffs. Ben Arfa and Santon down the left getting crosses in,  Ba on the right running into the box,  Cisse up top,  Cabaye pushing forward. Focus play down the left, they'll struggle to stop the two of them.

It's such a crap way to lead things into the summer. I don't care where we finish now, but at least go off on a positive note. To just capitulate, not bother and play like a bunch of ignoramic schoolboys is totally unforgivable. For 37 games (with a few exceptions) they've been heroes, today a total and utter bunch of wankers.

Guest bimpy474

Cabaye clearly been thinking about that young lad. Didn't see it...but he's gone over and apologised.

Was it rough?

Was well out of order.

It was, there really was no need to drop kick him in the face like.

Fair play to Cabaye for going over and apologizing even though I would rather have seen him smack that ugly kid across the face for time wasting. :lol:

How do people know he was apologising?  Might have said "you ain't seen nothing yet you little twat, I'll fucking murder you after the game".

Fair play to Cabaye for going over and apologizing even though I would rather have seen him smack that ugly kid across the face for time wasting. :lol:

How do people know he was apologising?  Might have said "you ain't seen nothing yet you little twat, I'll fucking murder you after the game".

:lol:

How do people know he was apologising?  Might have said "you ain't seen nothing yet you little t***, I'll f***ing murder you after the game".

How do people know he was apologising?  Might have said "you ain't seen nothing yet you little t***, I'll f***ing murder you after the game".

and then gave him a hug? lol