Well done Newcastle United

LiquidAK

Well done lads, fantastic season and I feared the worse. We really have something to build on. Seeing Man City celebrate, well I'm envious of them but looking at us I say we aren't far away from being a team who can win trophies. We go into next season continuing our love affair with the Europa League and come on man, it's our trophy, we have came so close to winning it before surely our luck will turn and see us through.

Come on lads, you have shown that you can compete for the top 4, you have shown that on your day you can beat anyone. Next season well come on lads, do us proud like you have done this season.

:smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog:  :papiss: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog:

:smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog: :smugdog:

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

I have happily forgotten that last game today. What a season words can't describe how proud I am of Newcastle United this season!

Guest Phil K

Very happy with the season, VERY disappointed with the last limp performance.

Very annoyed by Pardew's getting his excuses in about selling players in the summer - abysmal timing.

Would have been delighted to sneak a win at the scouse sh** hole and lose out with honour.

But regardless. Delighted at another season of memorable highs.

Please don't destroy it now, Mike Ashley.

Well that went better than we thought. Amazing season very few low points. All we can do is try to improve. Hopefully Pardew will be backed as we need a bigger squad to cope with extra demands next season.

Guest leipola

Thank you, Newcastle!!! Congrats to City, easily the best team this season! Glad to see dissapointed SAF!

One of the greatest seasons ever!