Paul Lambert appointed manager of Aston Villa

AlanSkÃrare

CEO was on radio last night talking about the way forward. Everything he said points towards a younger manager, which suits me.

Big Ron is nuts these days.

I don't give a shit about anything people say about McFuck now. He's gone. Halle-fucking-llujah.

Yo u can't imagine how depressing it is with a man like that overseeing things.

re the person who asked about renewing season ticket. Probably not. I renewed last summer before McFuck came in, and missed loads of games (as, frankly, it was just too depressing to witness).

This summer, I can't see myself finding the spare 600 quid, so probably not. Times is hard, Mrs made redundant, my situation not looking to bright either.

CEO was on radio last night talking about the way forward. Everything he said points towards a younger manager, which suits me.

Big Ron is nuts these days.

I don't give a s*** about anything people say about McFuck now. He's gone. Halle-f***ing-llujah.

Yo u can't imagine how depressing it is with a man like that overseeing things.

re the person who asked about renewing season ticket. Probably not. I renewed last summer before McFuck came in, and missed loads of games (as, frankly, it was just too depressing to witness).

This summer, I can't see myself finding the spare 600 quid, so probably not. Times is hard, Mrs made redundant, my situation not looking to bright either.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/1/13/1231872130025/Joe-Kinnear-001.jpg

Avram Grant apparently in line for the job, left Partizan (won title) and has been approached by villa.

Where's this from?

There's a bit in the telegraph on Monday linking him and he was still Partizan manager then, since then he's activated a release clause like Hughes did ironically enough and is apparently very keen to be back in England managing. I only spotted this after speaking to a villa fan I know who reckons grant is meeting reps in London this week.

Usual bollocks, but still, keeps brummie in check ;)  :lol:

Please don't  :lol:

I don't really know the lad well enough, he's level headed but very depressed, maybe he's just letting himself down so it cannot be as bad when they appoint Someone better, but still canny tragic at the same time  :lol:

He's all over the country mind.

Avram did a rotten job at West Ham.

Think he was on a hiding to nothing with that Pompey side though.

I'm sure if Grant goes to Villa it will result in a happy ending.

Are there many massage parlors down there Brummie?

Grant's a very likeable guy, that I will say.

Was it you who said you'd carry him here and throw Hughton in the North Sea or summat?

:lol:

I know I didn't say those exact words, but I won't rule out saying something similar.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I ever had that strong a problem with Hughton being our manager after he got the job on a permanent basis in late 2009. I was actually one of very few in favour of it when it happened.

Grant's a very likeable guy, that I will say.

Was it you who said you'd carry him here and throw Hughton in the North Sea or summat?

:lol:

I know I didn't say those exact words, but I won't rule out saying something similar.

Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I ever had that strong a problem with Hughton being our manager after he got the job on a permanent basis in late 2009. I was actually one of very few in favour of it when it happened.

Nar, I wasn't calling you out on your opinions of Hughton. I just seem to remember you staunchly defending Grant and saying something similar to carrying Grant to Newcastle and dropping Hughton in the North Sea :lol: