Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

A huge fucking waste, like almost all the youngsters we've brought through or signed. Pardew is the career-killer.

Playing Gosling is the singular reason that pushed me over the edge to not be bothered about any of our games anymore. I can't be arsed to watch them on telly or celebrate a goal.

Guest axel

Utterly pathetic, makes me not want us to buy talented young players. Pardew and his "entourage" will just destroy them.

Surely this is the sort of stuff that will get Pardew sacked if it's not the footballing side of things that will do it. Buying young players and then flogging them for nowt after they have been Pardewed.....

Lad has wasted several years of his career. Much prefer him to Gozza.

"Several" is a bit much, we signed him less than 2 years ago and he was getting games last season :lol: but yeah I would much prefer him getting games over Gosling. Absolutely ridiculous we aren't giving someone like Bigi games over someone who has found his level (not good enough) and is leaving at the end of the season.

If it's a case we've opted to give Abeid a chance and they see him as having bigger potential then fair enough.

For all the Pardew hate, he's playing Dummett so there must be something Bigi isn't doing that's making him be overlooked.

If it's a case we've opted to give Abeid a chance and they see him as having bigger potential then fair enough.

For all the Pardew hate, he's playing Dummett so there must be something Bigi isn't doing that's making him be overlooked.

He's not a left back.

Guest antz1uk

http://i.imgur.com/iYlvHF9.jpg

That would be an awesome banner.

one for every player pardewed but i doubt there'd enough to cover that many

A collage with 8 or 9 of the players in question with PARDEWED across the front would be good, can't imagine it'd do wonders for the players' confidence mind. :lol:

A collage with 8 or 9 of the players in question with PARDEWED across the front would be good, can't imagine it'd do wonders for the players' confidence mind. :lol:

NAME THEM!

NAME THEM!

:lol: Bigirimana, Sissoko, M'Biwa, Santon, Krul, Cisse, Marveaux, Ben Arfa is 8.

NAME THEM!

:lol: Bigirimana, Sissoko, M'Biwa, Santon, Krul, Cisse, Marveaux, Ben Arfa is 8.

Pardew will just hit back with banners of Carroll, Ba, Cabaye with 'PROFIT' scrolled on them.

That will make you look like a tit.

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Abeid's busy on loan with a team that tries to win things!

The real question is what is Dummett doing to get picked? The same as Gosling and Shola I presume.

After Pardewing Santon and then Haidara in the left back slot (who should probably both be wingers), he decides to put Dummett in for no reason to be seen other than he's a local lad. All three of them can't really defend if we're honest and Pardew goes for the safe option yet again. He's 22 and if he hasn't made it before now he's probably not going to get much better. Is Dummett really the hope of our acadamy talent? Not really, just the epitomy of Pardew's don't want to get beat mentality. He's Steven Taylor with a left foot.

Unfortunately, Bigi, like the rest has been Pardewed. All Bigi probably does is try to play it forward passing on the deck. Or doesn't lick Pardiola's hoop like Gozza. Every time I've seen him play he's seemed alright, especially for someone when you read his story on how short he's been playing football in a professional setup, he seems willing to learn and very level headed.

Left war torn Burundi with his family for the UK in 2004, got a trial at Coventry at 11, got into first team at 17. In that season, his only full professional one, he won the championship apprentice of the year for Coventry when they were relegated. He can't be that bad.

Now consider all that and read this from a Mark Douglas article a few months ago:

The last time I saw Bigirimana was at Morecambe on a light September’s evening, struggling to hold water against League Two opposition. The bright, pleasant and intelligent player who skipped to an interview 12 months before was gone, replaced by a man who seemed to have the world on his shoulders as he trudged to the team coach that night. I didn’t have the heart to ask him for an interview.

Isn't that the journalistic way of saying he's been Pardewed into oblivion? He was always happy and optimistic even after all the hard times he's been through. Shows how hard it must be playing (or in his case not) for Pardew!

Made his debut away at Atromitos in a European qualifier of all games, not a big team but a big match for an 18 year old and looked promising considering his lack of experience, like a mini Tiote for the future.

His prem debut was against Villa 3 days after playing 90 minutes in the second leg 1-0 win over Atromitos, came on in the first half when Simpson got injured. Ben Arfa scraped us to a draw that day with a wonder goal on his right foot I think it was, but Bigi played well I thought. It seems I wasn't alone with our very own Rent-A-Quote Alan Pards Pardew agreeing! (Who of course inspired my username as I intend to drop a few Pardiola Pearls of Wisdom until he is finally sacked!)

"He's (Bigirimana) 18' date=' it's his first top-flight game, we weren't playing well, I took a gamble. But he's paid me back because he was as good as anybody on the pitch."[/quote']

Well he must owe you some coin now Pardew as he's MIA, with Sylvain somewhere probably.

As we all know Pardew's defence that he gives youth a chance is he gave Oxlade-Chamberlain and Lallana their debuts. Aye Alan, easy when you're in league one to play the kids, especially from a PROPER academy who are taught to pass and move. All he does is talk about his past and use it as proof he does it all the time because he's done something once. What's he done here, youth wise? Persist with Sammy Ameobi, who for me is not up to scratch. Arma is a talent next in line to be Pardewed, like Adam Campbell was/is being.

Poor Campbell, he made his debut in the same game as Bigi...

"It was a great opportunity to put Adam Campbell on the pitch, the youngest player to play for Newcastle. I consciously knew that and I wanted him to have that tag because he has got a great future in front of him.

He's such a lovely lad and a local lad, and it was nice that he had 15 minutes - and had half a chance as well to nick it for us."

Great future? On St. Mirren's Bench? Pardewed!

Surely the sensible thing to do would be to loan Bigi out for a season and take a look at Abeid this coming season?

Or, new contract for Gosling and sell the pair of them. Too young, not enuff fret.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TruToon94

Bigi under a good manager would be class. I have little doubt he could be a great player which is something I don't get with the likes of Dummet of even Sammy. I remember last season he was constantly solid, made few mistakes and was absolutely blinding against Wigan.

To see Gosling get ahead of him makes no sense at all. Apparently Bigi's a top bloke in real life if my ex's little bro's experience with him is to be believed. Ben Arfa and Bigi both really like NUFC and what do we get? Drop and going to be sold by Pardew. Ridiculous.