Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

That mystery illness that he had which meant he could not play for Rangers must have been a major reason for his career to stall as it did.  Whatever it was, he seems to have never fully recovered from it.

Twat made me and jnr stand an hour and a half in the icy wind and rain for his autograph. Then he signed it 'jesus saves' Wanker.

Biggest mistake he made was coming here.

Jesus has gone right down in my estimation. Of all the good people he could have saved, he chose to save a wanker. 

What did he actually do to force you to wait for him for an hour and a half in such inclement weather?

I wouldn't queue for no fuckers autograph. But, the bairns a junior magpie and they sent an autograph book and this was an arranged signing at the club shop. So, straight up after school, the queue already past Wor Jackies statue and worming its way back up the stairs towards the gallowgate turnstiles. Armstrong, Sammy A N Other and Bigi.

• 4 weeks later...

“He took a few days off without asking and got himself a couple of fines that amounted to quite a few thousand quid – an alarming amount.

Fucking hell :lol:

No wonder he never made it. Oh, and Pardew ofc.