Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

As bad of a league it may be. He now has got a chance to play first team football. so it up to him now to prove he worth a spot in the first team squad or show enough , to get a move in the summer. The same goes with the rest of the lads that have been sent up there.

• 3 months later...

Darlow

R. Taylor S. Taylor Lascelles Dummett

Obertan Bigi Colback Jonas

Riv Armstrong

Our Championship XI next year :frantic:

He's right about the structure needing complete change of course, but I don't agree relegation would help. Unlike last time we don't have a large number of overpaid wasters to get rid of, we would just end up losing all our decent players.

He's right about the structure needing complete change of course, but I don't agree relegation would help. Unlike last time we don't have a large number of overpaid wasters to get rid of, we would just end up losing all our decent players.

If we don't go down it will be more of the same, the club will put out bullshit, they'll appoint another stooge, probably bring in a few players during the transfer window then we'll be back where we started and the whole cycle of shit will start all over again. When will people learn?

If we don't go down it will be more of the same, the club will put out bullshit, they'll appoint another stooge, probably bring in a few players during the transfer window then we'll be back where we started and the whole cycle of shit will start all over again. When will people learn?

Couldn't agree more. If we're committed to being rid of Ashley, we need to be relegated and maybe even be relegated again.

If we don't go down it will be more of the same, the club will put out bullshit, they'll appoint another stooge, probably bring in a few players during the transfer window then we'll be back where we started and the whole cycle of s*** will start all over again. When will people learn?

Not if the protests/boycotts continue. And as to whether relegation would increase the possibility of Ashley selling up, I'd say that's open for debate.

I understand the argument but I'm not convinced that relegation makes a sale more likely. So based on that I'd rather keep watching the PL.

My thoughts too. If I knew Ashley would sell then I would be all for it. Unfortunately I think if we go down it decreases the likely hood of him selling as he would not want to loose money.. :(

I understand the argument but I'm not convinced that relegation makes a sale more likely. So based on that I'd rather keep watching our half-hearted displays until January, in the PL.

Fixed

I understand the argument but I'm not convinced that relegation makes a sale more likely. So based on that I'd rather keep watching the PL.

As he will want his money back regardless I can't see what good getting relegated will do or achieve.

As he will want his money back regardless I can't see what good getting relegated will do or achieve.

He might realise he won't get it back and can't keep us in the top division without spending money.

Is he still our player? We could have done with a central midfielder with all the injuries at the moment. But then we could have done with Mbiwa and Santon right now as well. But at least we've saved some money on wages. :thup:

Guest ElCid

If we don't go down it will be more of the same, the club will put out bullshit, they'll appoint another stooge, probably bring in a few players during the transfer window then we'll be back where we started and the whole cycle of s*** will start all over again. When will people learn?

That cycle won't change if they are in the Championship either in fact I can see the club dropping like a stone this time round if relegated.

Not sure if I agree with the sentiment or not. A single relegation probably wouldn't do shit for us.

However, thank fuck someone has the balls to say something. Although I guess it's easy when you've been forcibly MIA for 2 years.