Gaël Bigirimana rejoins Coventry on a permanent basis

Fenham Mag

"But since bursting onto the scene he has gone backwards. The last time I spoke to someone with influence at Newcastle they suggested it might never happen for him at the club, despite the obvious talent he had. When asked why, there was no real explanation."

DAT COACHING

Forgot about that. Christ.

Now's the perfect time to be giving the kids a chance. Nowt to play for, and the established players are doing f*** all anyway.

:lol: fuck off with that common sense man. do you have coaching badges? do u pose a fret? do u have a bit of a winning mentality that we all know about? are u a beast of a manager? no. al pards would eat u for breakfast

Now's the perfect time to be giving the kids a chance. Nowt to play for, and the established players are doing fuck all anyway.

Playing games destroys young players, maybe in another 6-7 years we can start to give him a few minutes and see if he can cope.

Makes no sense to play Gosling unless Pardew plans to sign him up to a new deal. Even then, I'd prefer to play Bigirimana. Pardew should be asking just what can he learn from Gosling at this stage.

Gael must be finished at the club tbh, that's probably that.  Shame because he looked like he had huge potential.  Could be the player's fault but I doubt it.

Totally disagree with the huge potential bit but I'd rather see Bigi than Gosling

• 4 weeks later...