Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Saying he's average is a compliment. He's fucking shite and always has been

Before anyone bites at this garbage it's worth taking into account that this poster rates Tiote.

He is average to poor tbh, he would be a good 4th choice but I don't think he should be starting as one of our main men, Colback offers more at times.

I prefer him to Colback, but I really don't know if Anita is better than him over a season. Anita may have higher peak performances but they're very few and far between.

They are both too small and unable to cope with powerful midfield runners.

He's average. He shouldn't really be starting PL games. Better than Tiote and Colback though.

Average? Jonjo Shelvey is average. This guys is s***.

You reckon Colback would get into Swansea and Everton's midfield

I prefer him to Colback, but I really don't know if Anita is better than him over a season. Anita may have higher peak performances but they're very few and far between.

They are both too small and unable to cope with powerful midfield runners.

Agree competely.

Anita is shit.

We have an appalling record when he starts, he doesn't dictate play, he doesn't put in a good defensive shift and he loses every midfield duel ever.

He lost to Dan Gosling today FFS.

He's average. He shouldn't really be starting PL games. Better than Tiote and Colback though.

Average? Jonjo Shelvey is average. This guys is s***.

You reckon Colback would get into Swansea and Everton's midfield

When will you let that go, Joey? I was wrong, ok.  :(

He is too weak to deal with being closed down and outnumbered in midfield. When he's part of a midfield 3 and has time and space he can pass around nicely and isn't exposed defensively as much. Even if we had a midfield 3 though I'd question how much he adds. Part of a midfield 2 against a pressing team he is a complete liability.

He is supposed to be technically good, I don't see it, I do see too many mis placed passes when there's no pressure on him. Only saw it the once but the great chance they had when Mbemba slipped seemed to be as a result of a poor pass.

real shame as he really stepped up against west ham at the end of last season and was good against Southampton first match this season also.

looked to be really improving but has regressed again.