Vurnon Anita (now playing for RKC Waalwijk)

ponsaelius

Nah Jack was good too tbf. Not as good but much better than normal.

Maybe I was watching a different game BUT he was mostly chasing shadows, in stark contrast to Anita

That's how I saw it as well, although he was better in the second half, really needs to be right on top of the player to make a tackle whereas Anita was pressing much more effectively.

I thought he was MOTM.  Not a great game, both teams cagey and it ended up being scrappy and disjointed.  Anita seemed to be constantly tracking runners, intercepting passes and won the ball back on numerous occasions.  Seemed to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time.  I wouldn't normally say that's MOTM worthy.  But in a tight game, it was invaluable.  Plus it is nice to see that sort of commitment for a change.  Most the players were up for it, in fairness. 

They're both nothing players, but he was miles better than Colback.  Who was shit, yet again.

I thought he was MOTM.  Not a great game, both teams cagey and it ended up being scrappy and disjointed.  Anita seemed to be constantly tracking runners, intercepting passes and won the ball back on numerous occasions.  Seemed to have a knack for being in the right place at the right time.  I wouldn't normally say that's MOTM worthy.  But in a tight game, it was invaluable.  Plus it is nice to see that sort of commitment for a change.  Most the players were up for it, in fairness. 

They're both nothing players, but he was miles better than Colback.  Who was shit, yet again.

Worked his socks off, which when said of Colback is usually responded with loads of so what's.

He did a job today, his first touch was disappointing at times and he does appear to lose concentration. He worked harder than Colback today.

Would love us to get a proper player in that role.

Taken ages to adapt, but looks to be getting used to the league, FINALLY. Plus his quick passes (when they find the target) sey us on some good counters

Helps that this is the first time he's been given a proper run in the team, without the fear that he'll be on the bench for a month if he makes one mistake.