Luuk de Jong signs for PSV

BeloEmre

It's official that there is an option to make the signing permanent: -

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140129/newcastle-complete-de-jong-capture_2281670_3644177

Newcastle United have completed the signing of Dutch international striker Luuk de Jong.

The 23-year-old arrives at St. James' Park from Borussia Monchengladbach on loan to the end of the season, with an option to make the move permanent.

Hopefully he does the business, for both parties sakes. He seemed to score a lot of headed goals in the youtube videos from his time in the Netherlands. We could do with someone who provides a goal threat from corners.

Auto-renew enabled, nailed on £7.89 when you forget to cancel the service.

I was paying Leeds for years after our preseason friendly there. :lol:

Found the post I made about it. Not years but 17 months for £5.99 per month. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Found the post I made about it. Not years but 17 months for £5.99 per month. :lol:

Blimey!

You probably kept them financially afloat. Certainly put more in than Ken Bates.

I was also paying them for at least 5 or 6 months after that stupid preseason friendly. And the worst thing was that I couldn't unsubscribe on their website. I had to send at least 10 emails, which they didn't answer, before they cancelled my subscription.

Does this mean those terrible Star Wars puns will endor are we stuck with them forever?

I think people will still try to force them in alderaan places.

LADZ #BANTHA

Quit your jibba Jabba

Massively excited about his potential. We needed a focal point in our attack with some height and presence. He seems to be a good technical player which we sorely needed up front through the middle.