Douglas

BONTEMPI

Never sold on Douglas, it's not really his talent but his attitude, something seems off with him. £4m signing on fee is a joke as well.

The worrying part is who the next target is, but with colo staying 3 good CBs should be enough to go through the season with without Europe. Taylor's fitness the only real concern.

Rather all our efforts and all our money goes on two strikers.

have to say i saw a fair bit of douglas season before last when we were first linked and I wasn't impressed. now that it appears joe might agree with me it's quite probable I was wrong.

Never sold on Douglas, it's not really his talent but his attitude, something seems off with him. £4m signing on fee is a joke as well.

The worrying part is who the next target is, but with colo staying 3 good CBs should be enough to go through the season with without Europe. Taylor's fitness the only real concern.

Rather all our efforts and all our money goes on two strikers.

yeah I fully expect him to go now

Guest antz1uk

After yesterday's arse licking, I wouldn't be surprised to see Taylor as the new club captain! Horrifying thought

Kinnear: So what we got sorted so far?

Carr:      We have a fantastic defender coming in on a free transfer who I have scouted for 2 years now and think he would be perfect for us.

Kinnear: ............

Carr:      Douglas from FC Twente. Alan has already approved it.

Kinnear: Oh has he now? Well things have changed. I've been in this business for years, you know, I've got far more experience than anyone else here. I signed Dean         

Holdsworth, Robbie Earle, Vinnie Jones.........

I signed Krul for this club, what have you done? a few frenchies no one has heard of? Fack off.

Dougley? Yeah I know the manager at Twente we talk all the time on the blower, said he's shit. Narr forget that donkey I'll get you someone in.

Cunt.

Guest Lalasialex

James Tompkins is the target

Who's that like?

Tomkins has been a long term target of the club, so I doubt Carr would have walked over that.

Carr walked??

Guest Slippery Sam

The 25-year-old will now not be moving to St James' Park and Sky Sports understands that the decision was made by Kinnear.

It is understood Kinnear has already identified other defensive targets for the club to move for this summer.

Can't wait to see what treats Kinnear has in store instead.

He's been on the phone to Ferguson about that Reno Funland bloke.