The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Neil Warnock: "The atmosphere and the rain made it a real old fashioned cup tie. We deserved it, we should have scored two or three other goals so I am just disappointed that we didn't win it more easily. I didn't think there was a weakness tonight, I thought we deserved it and make no mistake they wanted this tonight, they wanted to win. We put our head and bodies on the line but you have to do that in the cup. We are a little bit thin on the ground but you see tonight the belief is fantastic. We just want a winnable game in the next round."

I fucking hate Warnock, hope Leeds fall back to League 1.

Neil Warnock: "The atmosphere and the rain made it a real old fashioned cup tie. We deserved it, we should have scored two or three other goals so I am just disappointed that we didn't win it more easily. I didn't think there was a weakness tonight, I thought we deserved it and make no mistake they wanted this tonight, they wanted to win. We put our head and bodies on the line but you have to do that in the cup. We are a little bit thin on the ground but you see tonight the belief is fantastic. We just want a winnable game in the next round."

:lol: He's probably a worse winner than loser.

:lol: He's probably a worse winner than loser.

was just thinking that. horrible twat whatever the result.

Who was that arse at Stevanage who after they beat us came out with that shite "our game plan was to win the game 5-0 so we're fairly satisfied with 3-1."

Tosser.

I think we're going to have a mentally up and down season.

We had 55% possession at the Etihad, and won 4-2, three days after losing 4-1 at Southampton, including shipping four goals in the second half.

At least it's not going to be boring.

We had 55% possession at the Etihad, and won 4-2, three days after losing 4-1 at Southampton, including shipping four goals in the second half.

Think that's part and parcel with a new manager coming in, takes a while to adapt tbh

What is that supposed old Chinese curse - "May you live in interesting times." :lol:

Think that's part and parcel with a new manager coming in, takes a while to adapt tbh

Quite right, plus we'd sunk as low as I'd seen us since 1987, under McFuck last year.

Guest Chubby Jason

They love their "Munich" chants so I wouldn't be surprised if the vermin element of their support decided to get in on that one.