The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Imagine us attacking like West Brom were there with a 1-0 goal lead at this stage. :lol:

We don't have a squad capable of it, West Brom have spent 25x as much as us and don't have to contend with the europa(hardest competition in world football) league.

We have spent 4.5 million this season and not much more in any previous season, strange post!

Mulumbu never played, you went for Tiote, we went for Mulumb, think we got the better player as i have said before.

Thanks for the praise, we did you a favour mind.

Imagine us attacking like West Brom were there with a 1-0 goal lead at this stage. :lol:

We don't have a squad capable of it, West Brom have spent 25x as much as us and don't have to contend with the europa(hardest competition in world football) league.

We have spent 4.5 million this season and not much more in any previous season, strange post!

Mulumbu never played, you went for Tiote, we went for Mulumb, think we got the better player as i have said before.

Thanks for the praise, we did you a favour mind.

Second time in a matter of weeks, you're having a mare mate.

Zolton :lol: I know sarcasm doesn't always work on the net but that's ridiculous.

Sorry, i just saw it! Lol, I thought it was odd for you knowledgeable lot!

A-ha, you see, we can spot sarcasm.

:okay:

Actually, no you can't, it was genuine, its why i pop back on here.

Good luck tomorrow v Southampton (my nearest team).

Btw, you think our squad is small:

Everton subs v Norwich: Subs: Mucha, Duffy, Hibbert, Gueye, Barkley, Vellios, Kennedy

Assume we'll see Everton kicking it long all day and nobody moving off the ball, that's what happens with a small squad.

Apparently not.