The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

De Gea loves a hollywood save.

I can't believe he was voted ahead of Krul in the lineup for GK of the season last season because he came back strongly after a shocking start, Krul was unbelievably amazing right from the start.

I thought Hart was the GK in the team of the year?

I meant voted ahead, he was 2nd, Krul was 3rd.

How the fuck did Hart get it though?, he only made 1 or 2 good saves, he had pretty much nothing to do all season.

:lol: Shut up man.

I bet you can only name about 2 or 3 saves he made last season. Krul performed in every game for us making about 3 very good saves a game.

Funnily enough I pay more attention to our keeper than other teams' keepers.

Good save that, Fellani has been immense.

I am surprised the top clubs haven't bothered with him yet. Everton probably be able to fleece the fuck out of teams for him though. He's been quality since he's joined, his first season was over shadowed by the yellow cards, he seems to have reigned that in a lot too.

They paid £17m or something for him so he'd cost a load. Totally agree though, very good player, he's improved markedly since they moved him further forward.

How long left on his contract though? :shifty:

Have wanted him at Newcastle for ages.

2016, £70k p/w according to the Currant Bun.

Think you'll have to continue to admire from afar :thup:

*sigh*

I am surprised the top clubs haven't bothered with him yet. Everton probably be able to fleece the fuck out of teams for him though. He's been quality since he's joined, his first season was over shadowed by the yellow cards, he seems to have reigned that in a lot too.

They paid £17m or something for him so he'd cost a load. Totally agree though, very good player, he's improved markedly since they moved him further forward.

*sigh*

Arsenal should slap a £20-25m bid in for him, would revolutionise their team.

*sigh*

Arsenal should slap a £20-25m bid in for him, would revolutionise their team.

Good shout.