The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Maicosuel. :lol:

The guy played with Loco Abreu for I dont know how many seasons, mustve gone crazy trying that s***. :lol:  f*** he should be ashamed. In a way you have to feel sorry for the lad, but the stupidity just makes it f***ing funny.

That panenka penalty is all about humiliating the other team, nothing good  comes out of it.

hugo in the champion's league

that lad who just wasted all of last's season's effort in one penalty. hahahaahahahahhahaha.

I don't think he was there last season, was he? I think he's a new signing. :lol:

Said that was his debut.

:scared: Not the best first impression.

Nah, he scored against Fiorentina at the weekend.

I think it is time to kill off the League Cup. Nobody gives a shit any more, at least until they get to the semi finals. 15k at our place last night, including 2,900 Tranmere fans. Although not helped by 20 quid tickets. That's a nice reduction, but more than that match is worth.

Anyway, re last weekend, we were dross but Everton were superb.

Best Everton performance I've seen since the mid 80s team. They'll do well this season, if they can avoid injuries, 5th or 6th. Unfortunately, I reckon that'll be the point Moyes is offered a really good job, and leaves.

I think it is time to kill off the League Cup. Nobody gives a s*** any more, at least until they get to the semi finals. 15k at our place last night, including 2,900 Tranmere fans. Although not helped by 20 quid tickets. That's a nice reduction, but more than that match is worth.

Best Everton performance I've seen since the mid 80s team. They'll do well this season, if they can avoid injuries, 5th or 6th. Unfortunately, I reckon that'll be the point Moyes is offered a really good job, and leaves.

Agreed scrap the league cup unless it gets sponsored by Disney then that will show it's true refelection.

What do you reckon of Villa this season, brummie? Started out pretty badly but I caught out a couple of preseason friendlies and you looked actually exciting there. Fragile like paper tissue, but exciting.

What do you reckon of Villa this season, brummie? Started out pretty badly but I caught out a couple of preseason friendlies and you looked actually exciting there. Fragile like paper tissue, but exciting.

Not expecting anything this season, it's got to be about putting the work in to transform the club, and the way we play.

First game of the season, against West Ham, we passed around excellently for much of the game. I can't remember the last time we had 65% possession.

Like you said, though, fragile. The squad isn't strong enough, we have got to add bodies this week.

Our league cup lasted a grand total of 4 years.

I just think having two cup competitions is confusing. What makes the LC special compared to the FA Cup? Nothing.

Only difference is you occasionally get clubs other than the predictable ones in the final, and sometimes winning it.

Samaras is capable of being very good on the wing tbh, at least I've seen it happen before anyway :lol:

He's like the Greek Shola of old.

He was canny in the Euros at holding it up, drawing the foul, etc. Just an absolutely turdburglar infront of goal.