The other games today - 2012/13

Neil

Imagine us attacking like West Brom were there with a 1-0 goal lead at this stage. :lol:

We don't have a squad capable of it, West Brom have spent 25x as much as us and don't have to contend with the europa(hardest competition in world football) league.

Who'd have thought this game would a 5-goal thriller?

Been a really good watch. And I maintain that Sunderland still knocked it about better than we do, even when chasing the game at the end there.

Before Lukaku hit the post, i loved it how they pressed the sunderland players in the last third and won the ball before unluckycocku got it.

West Brom deserve all the credit and praise, lovely to watch.

Depressing :(

mackem kernt.

I mean, that WBA have 26 points off 13 games, and we're watching in awe and heckling Sunderland - the same way they'd be delighting at us losing. This is the happiest the football board has been in ages.

:scared:

I went fucking ballistic when WBA scored there, actually really pissed off that a team like that (i.e. not a fucking "sovereign state") is attacking in the 90th minute with a 1 goal lead while we retreat into our shells after 20 minutes if we score.

WBA make Pardew look utterly ridiculous imo.

Really enjoyed this second half, like. I'm fascinated by this groundbreaking 'keeping the ball down, being creative and showing movement' idea.

It won't catch on, the grass impedes the movement of the ball and the players get tired if they have to run around.  Best off just hooooooooooofing it.