Cardiff City 4 - 1 Newcastle United - 11/08/12

Guest BooBoo

Well, if we tend to have a good season on the back of a s*** preseason, I won't be too fussed.

:thup: Not arsed in the slightest. We're a big scalp for Cardiff, we're probably just trying to avoid injuries.

We must be absolutely awful to be 3-0 down already. Pardew will be raging at some of the fringe-first-team players who aren't pulling their weight. Completely unacceptable performance with our league start in one week's time

Been watching it have you?

Do you think it sounds as though we are playing well like?

I don't know, haven't been watching. There is a large gap inbetween playing well and playing 'absolutely awful' though.

We are 3-0 down after half an hour against a championship team. You could know nothing about football and realise we must have been awful.

I've watched us play sides off the park and get beat, so no.

On an realted note, we were awful for large parts of pre-season last year in an absolutely farcical tour of the USA but it didn't effect us one bit. Don't panic just yet.

We must be absolutely awful to be 3-0 down already. Pardew will be raging at some of the fringe-first-team players who aren't pulling their weight. Completely unacceptable performance with our league start in one week's time

Been watching it have you?

Do you think it sounds as though we are playing well like?

I don't know, haven't been watching. There is a large gap inbetween playing well and playing 'absolutely awful' though.

We are 3-0 down after half an hour against a championship team. You could know nothing about football and realise we must have been awful.

I've watched us play sides off the park and get beat, so no.

On an realted note, we were awful for large parts of pre-season last year in an absolutely farcical tour of the USA but it didn't effect us one bit. Don't panic just yet.

I posted earlier that it'll have no bearing on next week. Just think its pretty clear we've been awful. Couldnt give a toss about this result although would have been nice to get a decent result (still 45 to go of course)

for the Prophet

The Welshmen look likely to score every time they come forward

Which is coming from our own website which, although not overly biased, is unlikely to be bigging up another team unless they're playing better than us. I don't think pre-season matches count for a lot when it comes to the start of the real season but it's not particularly good news, certainly not for our defence

Not trying to clutch at straws, but a pre-season stuffing doesn't have to be completely negative. Better to identify and eradicate the issues now, than against Spurs.

Don't we all know what the issues are, though? Our squad players and Danny Simpson are absolutely shite.

Not trying to clutch at straws, but a pre-season stuffing doesn't have to be completely negative. Better to identify and eradicate the issues now, than against Spurs.

Don't we all know what the issues are, though? Our squad players and Danny Simpson are absolutely shite.

Yeah. Could give the transfer team a bit of a nudge. :dontknow: A reminder that Simpson's a bag of wank might cease the petulant squabbling over a fee with Lille.

This is too easy for Cardiff and those Newcastle fans in the far corner have good reason to be unhappy with their team's performance so far in this final friendly fixture ahead of the new season. Gunnarsson is the man on target again, and he was afforded far too much time and space 12 yards from goal as a low cross came in from the left. It's only a warm-up match, of course, but Alan Pardew will certainly not be pleased and looks like he's already considering making changes.

That was after 26 minutes.

As if an individual friendly result has absolutely any influence on our negotiations for players, man.

The result won't but the performance might. I don't see how it could be completely insignificant, similar things have happened before.

As if an individual friendly result has absolutely any influence on our negotiations for players, man.

Aye. Coloccini, Taylor, Santon and Krul are also playing. Do we need to replace them as well? Nah.

This is too easy for Cardiff and those Newcastle fans in the far corner have good reason to be unhappy with their team's performance so far in this final friendly fixture ahead of the new season. Gunnarsson is the man on target again, and he was afforded far too much time and space 12 yards from goal as a low cross came in from the left. It's only a warm-up match, of course, but Alan Pardew will certainly not be pleased and looks like he's already considering making changes.

That was after 26 minutes.

From the left, eh? Who have we got at RB? :bluestar: