Adam Campbell released

gbandit

Hope he doesn't have sex before marriage, because that would really jeopardise any potential dispute he has with the club in the future. Full Christian or fuck off for me.

On a "selfish" note I am fond of our players that are religious as they are more likely to live sensible lifestyles with little to no alcohol.

Agreed. Should help in the old humility stakes too As much of a decent pro I thought Simpson was - his off field antics lead me to believe he was distracted in some way. The shit app, the WAG girlfriend et al.,

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8849981/?utm_source=twitterfeed_Newcastle&utm_medium=facebook

St Mirren boss Danny Lennon has hinted he would be keen to take young Newcastle striker Adam Campbell on loan.

Ā 

The Paisley side have already borrowed left-back Paul Dummett and midfielder Conor Newton from the Magpies as part of an affiliation deal between the two clubs.

Ā 

Both players played key roles as Lennon's side secured their first major trophy in 26 years with victory over Hearts 3-2 in the Scottish Communities League Cup final.

Ā 

The pair have now been rewarded with new deals on Tyneside and Lennon revealed he had spoken to counterpart Alan Pardew after Tuesday's friendly between the sides about how Campbell might benefit from a similar spell.

Ā 

"I looked at their squad on Tuesday night and even when they were taking guys off they were replacing them with players who are top drawer," Lennon said.

Ā 

"Conor Newton came on in the second half and he did very well for us last year and we now have a strong affiliation with Newcastle.

Ā 

"Young Adam Campbell looked lively when he came on and he is a player we are more than aware of."

Definitely needs to go out on loan, though wonder if it should be championship level, not sure the SPL is good enough.

doesn't seem to have done Dummett any harm judging by the stories he could even start the first game though I do get your point, its just hard to know where he really is atm when he hasn't had much first team chances