Alan Pardew

Dave

Can't wait until the horrendous c*** tries to blame it all on them getting a dodgy equalizer.

Expect loads of s*** about how we were unlucky to not be three or four up at half time too.

Did Federici have to make a single save in the second half?

He's a useless c***, last year was predominantly down to good luck.

C'mon Ashley, you've done well finding good talent on the continent in terms of getting players in. Go get us a manager who isn't a complete f***ing cretin.

Most of the team speaks French anyway, hire some french dude. f*** it.

It's been a lovely week of sport for me.

Off to the tennis tomorrow, reckon I'll get raped by Serena Williams... that'd cap things off appropriately.

:megusta:

Guest bimpy474

I'd prefer Gus Poyet over Hughes or Adkins tbh. I know that's not going to be popular here but his side looked well set up.

Adkins is a far far better manager than Poyet.

What are his attributes? I can't say I took much notice of Southampton so some insight would be good.

Well a few points, he is encouraging, upbeat and his teams aren't as defensive as fuck.

Guest DarkSchneider

Maybe he just wants to get sacked so he gets his 8 year contract payoff. Isn't he a gambler after all? Imagine how much poker he could play with this money:)

Shearer anybody?

No. :lol:

I think he would do a lot better with the current crop of personalities than the lot he had before. Not saying he'll be Alex Ferguson but he can't do much worse than he did before.

Shearer would be a diabolical appointment

He's doing exactly what he did at West Ham.  Last season we had a team that picked itself with performances.  This season he's had to deal with injuries, poor form and unrest in one form or another.  He's panicking and reverted to hopeless long balls and bringing on midfielders to see out games.  Absolutely clueless.

Yeah, what sort of manager would want to come and work under these conditions.

Pardew's had the likes of Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Santon, Debuchy, Anita, Cisse and Marveaux forced upon him by Graham Carr... how can he be expected to succeed?

Thousands of coaches on the continent who'd give their left nut to manage us, our setup isn't actually all that uncommon outside of England.

Who in the hell would want to sign for this shower.

There is NO way I would if I were a professional.

Its not just Pardew, its the whole shooting match. We are down with Arsenal with the lowest spenders.... this is wahat we get.

Shit team, shit manager.

Shearer anybody?

No. :lol:

I think he would do a lot better with the current crop of personalities than the lot he had before. Not saying he'll be Alex Ferguson but he can't do much worse than he did before.

Doing not worse won't help. Doing the same as in 2009 will be enough to get us down.

I'd prefer Gus Poyet over Hughes or Adkins tbh. I know that's not going to be popular here but his side looked well set up.

What are his attributes? I can't say I took much notice of Southampton so some insight would be good.

His wiki page is a good read and shows he has sure been a decent manager getting results, just not long at the top level, for that long.

Well a few points, he is encouraging, upbeat and his teams aren't as defensive as fuck.

I need more than that mate. Poyet's team defended like tigers against us and showed real movement going forward. The after the game his interview pissed all over Pardzilla.