Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

This cunt just doesn't know how to play possession football, and when you are under the cosh, you dont take off the pace in your team, thats your outlet you thick cunt.

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

Nice one Alan.

Worst manager since Souness.

Has our most talented team since the Bobby days and we're in a relegation battle, completely due to this man. Piss off back to League 2

I'm abusing the chef analogy, but you could give him the finest cuts of meat, the freshest of vegetables and the most fragrant of herbs and he'd still go rooting the cupboards for the instant mash and aldi 9p beans.

The change of momentum wasn't his fault, Villa were never going to lie down with what's at stake.

However, he should have had more faith in the players that did so well from the start.

Players like Shola and Jonas are now playing based on benefits to the team that they no longer offer. Jonas doesn't offer much cover, Shola can't really hold the ball up. Hopefully Pardew will realise this ASAP.

:lol: You think? ASAP meaning what, the next decade or century?

Fuck off out of our club you useless mess of a man. Absolutely disgusting performance from him today. Would not be surprised if saylor isn't injured again, should never have played 90mins.

I hope he fucking is (minor of course), as Pardew is such a fucking coward it's probably the only chance we have of seeing Mbiwa start a game. He'll not drop Taylor unless he's injured or scores a brace in his own net

The change of momentum wasn't his fault, Villa were never going to lie down with what's at stake.

However, he should have had more faith in the players that did so well from the start.

Players like Shola and Jonas are now playing based on benefits to the team that they no longer offer. Jonas doesn't offer much cover, Shola can't really hold the ball up. Hopefully Pardew will realise this ASAP.

As I said earlier I can understand them coming out fired out and putting us under the cosh for a few minutes and Pardew can't be blamed for the needless penalty but we allowed them to do that for the rest of the second half which isn't good enough.

We were quality first half, we should be able to do that for more than 45 minutes but we completely failed to get back in the game and he has to take responsibility for that. I can even forgive the Shola sub as we needed to keep the ball up there but when he had no-one near him the odd header he did win went straight to Villa so it was completely pointless.

Still trying to keep faith in him, still hoping the new signings will get better and better and still hoping he gets some confidence so he doesn't completely bottle it every time we come back out for the next half but it's getting very, very hard.

It lasted 50 minutes man :lol:

His subs today:

Perch > Shola (Cisse moves to right wing)

Gouffran > Anita

Mbiwa > Sissoko

In what world do any of those changes make sense?

Ball wasn't sticking upfront, full backs woefully exposed, change to 4-4-2 to protect them.

Player was tiring, Anita holds his position better and has played right hand side before

Sissoko was knackered, Yanga-Mbiwa can sit infront of back 4 and mop up as the former isn't a DM/useful for aerial bombardment

Not saying I agree with it but that will probably be have been Pardew's thinking.

I think villa in the second half played some very good football, were first into the tackle and went sink or swim... We just weren't able to counter that, we should have kept calm and passed the ball around to take the sting out of them but we panicked and got brittle again.

Don't actually think it was so much to do with his substitutions, although I was asking for jonas to be subbed, more that our confidence is so brittle.

As I said at half time against Reading, despite his dubious team selection we've played really well and all credit to him.

He needs to take a different approach to the second half of the Reading game, of course.

Nice one, Alan.