Alan Pardew

Dave

His subs today:

Perch > Shola (Cisse moves to right wing)

Gouffran > Anita

Mbiwa > Sissoko

In what world do any of those changes make sense?

Ball wasn't sticking upfront, full backs woefully exposed, change to 4-4-2 to protect them.

Player was tiring, Anita holds his position better and has played right hand side before

Sissoko was knackered, Yanga-Mbiwa can sit infront of back 4 and mop up as the former isn't a DM/useful for aerial bombardment

Not saying I agree with it but that will probably be have been Pardew's thinking.

None of that makes sense either, so you're probably right.

Guest bimpy474

Every sub was about holding on and getting more and more defensive, rather than try to get the ball back and hitting them on the break as they took chances.

Is he really this useless, i'm baffled at how bad he is. Has he not learnt anything in his life.

I mean i learn everyday. Dont get a fat heffalump up the duff, lesson one.

What the fuck does he say to the players at half time? Sick of these shit second half displays.

We should have never been in that position after such a dominant first half.

relieved isn't the word

Keep it tight, and don't commit going forward. = hoofball

I think villa in the second half played some very good football, were first into the tackle and went sink or swim... We just weren't able to counter that, we should have kept calm and passed the ball around to take the sting out of them but we panicked and got brittle again.

Don't actually think it was so much to do with his substitutions, although I was asking for jonas to be subbed, more that our confidence is so brittle.

He brought Shola on. Your point is thus wrong.

I think villa in the second half played some very good football, were first into the tackle and went sink or swim... We just weren't able to counter that, we should have kept calm and passed the ball around to take the sting out of them but we panicked and got brittle again.

Don't actually think it was so much to do with his substitutions, although I was asking for jonas to be subbed, more that our confidence is so brittle.

I do think that we've underrated Villa somewhat, even in the first half they were pretty good at getting the ball to their strikers and supporting them despite our dominance.

Nevertheless, please sack the cunt now, pretty please? We're still short of one January signing - a new manager.

Agree with this & I could see why he brought on Shola (trying to hold the ball up) but the other subs WTF??

The change of momentum wasn't his fault, Villa were never going to lie down with what's at stake.

However, he should have had more faith in the players that did so well from the start.

Players like Shola and Jonas are now playing based on benefits to the team that they no longer offer. Jonas doesn't offer much cover, Shola can't really hold the ball up. Hopefully Pardew will realise this ASAP.

ASAP was ages ago.  :lol:

Absolutely clueless. The sooner he leaves this club the sooner we can make progress on the park. This cunt is blocking us from getting results and moving forward, forget last season, this season his mis-management of his squad has been a fucking disgrace.

Get the prick out asap. 

Guest ThievingMagpie

I'm starting to hope that one of the players, tired of having the ball sail over their heads in midfield just runs over and throttles the fuck out of Pardew but alas that will never happen.

Absolutely clueless. The sooner he leaves this club the sooner we can make progress on the park. This cunt is blocking us from getting results and moving forward, forget last season, this season his mis-management of his squad has been a fucking disgrace.

Get the prick out asap. 

The timing of that bolded bit is funny, but I know what you're getting at :lol: