Alan Pardew

Dave

Guest bimpy474

Stop moaning, i for one can't wait to see us set up to stop the magnificent attacking play of Q.P.R.

In ---------------------------------Out

^

me

This

In---------------------^------------Out

Me

That's about where I am on this ludicrous imaginary scale. Rather unconvinced.

In--------------------------------^Out

Me

Had enough of the cunt. He's lucky to still be there as we speak.

In -----------------------------^---Out

The only thing keeping him a couple of hyphens is the worry of rocking the boat too much this close to the end of the season.

End of the season I want him gone. Sacking him now would just be plain stupid because we're not getting relegated and we stand a small chance of winning Europa League. The football played with the squad we have regardless of injuries is totally unacceptable and the long ball in the first half of the season is arguably the worst football i've seen in my time following this club. He is far too cautious of a manager and this has an incredibly negative effect on the players. I also get infuriated how at no point this season he's put his hands up and admitted he's made mistakes instead he chooses the cowards way out and blames everything but youth players etc.

I'd love to get rid of him in the summer and just bring in a head coach who can train the players into becoming a positive attacking team because with the talent we have offensively with HBA, Cisse, Cabaye, Gouffran, Sissoko it is far too good of a side to be playing for what would seem like 0-0 draw's most of the time. I say head coach because we seem to be ran much more like a continental club than an English one. I'd say it's quite well documented Pardew doesn't have much say in transfers so the next person in charge would also have to accept this fact and judging by our buys over the last two years i'm more than happy with the current transfer policy continuing providing we don't have a repeat of last summer.

End of the season I want him gone. Sacking him now would just be plain stupid because we're not getting relegated and we stand a small chance of winning Europa League. The football played with the squad we have regardless of injuries is totally unacceptable and the long ball in the first half of the season is arguably the worst football i've seen in my time following this club. He is far too cautious of a manager and this has an incredibly negative effect on the players. I also get infuriated how at no point this season he's put his hands up and admitted he's made mistakes instead he chooses the cowards way out and blames everything but youth players etc.

I'd love to get rid of him in the summer and just bring in a head coach who can train the players into becoming a positive attacking team because with the talent we have offensively with HBA, Cisse, Cabaye, Gouffran, Sissoko it is far too good of a side to be playing for what would seem like 0-0 draw's most of the time. I say head coach because we seem to be ran much more like a continental club than an English one. I'd say it's quite well documented Pardew doesn't have much say in transfers so the next person in charge would also have to accept this fact and judging by our buys over the last two years i'm more than happy with the current transfer policy continuing providing we don't have a repeat of last summer.

Can't argue with any of this.

He's is horrible, but I'd be a lot closer to the 'out' side if I thought that we could actually get a better manager in. Apathy.

And theres the rub. Would have seriously considered adkins but would he have bought in? We get chancers like kinnear ans pardew easily enough.

Ashley and Llambias will want to see some sort of turnaround sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't have been that bothered if we hadn't been in possession of such a capable squad. 3 pts off relegation with 7 games to go. Fucking hell.

Ashley and Llambias will want to see some sort of turnaround sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't have been that bothered if we hadn't been in possession of such a capable squad. 3 pts off relegation with 7 games to go. f***ing hell.

:thup:

It's beyond belief really.  We look fucking atrocious at times, sure he's got injuries/europa to give as excuses but in all fairness the squad we have had SHOULD still be more than capable of our points tally :lol:

I'm nervous as fuck.

The 'out' end of the in/outometer is getting less hyphens each game.

Jordan - would you say the long ball at the start of the season is worse than the football during Fat Sam or Souness?

Debatable tbh. I expected it from them two and we had players who were not so much suited to that style but more so than this group of players. Also Souness and Allardyce's squads weren't as strong as this one.

You are right about him not being in charge of transfers.  If he was we would have a team full of charlton Coles , marlon harewoods , ameobis and Carroll type players all over the pitch.  I can guarantee midgets like Marveaux and Anita were nowhere near his agenda when the transfer windows were open.

Only reason short asses like Cabaye are indispensable in his team is because he can spray 30 , 40 yard type passes all day long.  Yes long balls.  Hence why turds like Simpson was in the team for so long, yes he's s*** at long balls but at least he has the confidence to cross them over and over and not finding a single soul other than the opposition, that is good enough for Pards.

In a team that can consist of Debuchy, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux Gouffran and Cisse playing long balls is disgusting. I completely lost my rag with him in that awful run in December and his attitude stinks, the negative side of him has really came out this season and I don't think he can motivate this team to ever be able to go out and play expressive football. Soon enough the more intelligent players are going to click on to this and want out of the club and if it was a choice between Ben Arfa or Pardew to stay at the club I don't think there would be many people who would choose the latter.

His football has also alienated players out of the team such as Anita who I rate quite highly but think he will never make it at this club with the current philosophy as he's looked horrible at times this season because he can't adapt to the nature of smacking it straight up the field when he get's the ball. This is much like Marveaux who is in and out of the team because he isn't as physical as someone like Tiote despite being 10x better technically. i don't know if this is Pardew's English mentality but the thought of needing very physical players to win games now is just not needed and outdated. If you look at the best teams they have one physical at most, his reliance on Tiote this season despite him being awful in 90% of the games he's played is pathetic considering the way Anita was coming in to form when Tiote came back in January and was dropped for him despite playing the better football this season.

In a team that can consist of Debuchy, Coloccini, Santon, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux Gouffran and Cisse playing long balls is disgusting. I completely lost my rag with him in that awful run in December and his attitude stinks, the negative side of him has really came out this season and I don't think he can motivate this team to ever be able to go out and play expressive football. Soon enough the more intelligent players are going to click on to this and want out of the club and if it was a choice between Ben Arfa or Pardew to stay at the club I don't think there would be many people who would choose the latter.

His football has also alienated players out of the team such as Anita who I rate quite highly but think he will never make it at this club with the current philosophy as he's looked horrible at times this season because he can't adapt to the nature of smacking it straight up the field when he get's the ball. This is much like Marveaux who is in and out of the team because he isn't as physical as someone like Tiote despite being 10x better technically. i don't know if this is Pardew's English mentality but the thought of needing very physical players to win games now is just not needed and outdated. If you look at the best teams they have one physical at most, his reliance on Tiote this season despite him being awful in 90% of the games he's played is pathetic considering the way Anita was coming in to form when Tiote came back in January and was dropped for him despite playing the better football this season.

Even the dumbest gormless looking ones like obertan knows what Pardew us about , they all do its only a matter of time when a team makes an offer for our players that are too good to turn down by Ashley, then we will see one exodus after another.