Alan Pardew

Dave

If someone else posted this I would roll my eyes and dismiss it as typical ITK bollocks so I understand not taking it seriously, but the guy who posted this on another forum almost certainly has a genuine source within the backroom staff (or team). He's posted every line-up and formation this season the day before the match and has never been wrong.

Link plz (to the guy and forum in question)

I was roundly mocked after the City game for saying Cabaye would want away. It's clear as day that he's utterly sick of the football we want to play.

I don't deny he may want away, what i was saying at the time and i stand by it is considering his contract we will get a load of money for him he can't just pick up and leave.

Which puts me in a situation of calm knowing we can use that money to strengthen again.

What does worry me very much is the manager for reasons which are well documented.

If someone else posted this I would roll my eyes and dismiss it as typical ITK bollocks so I understand not taking it seriously, but the guy who posted this on another forum almost certainly has a genuine source within the backroom staff (or team). He's posted every line-up and formation this season the day before the match and has never been wrong.

If it's the same guy then he's on Twitter by the account name of AdamFWKnox. Has history with getting line-ups, apparently. Probably mates with someone in the squad.

People still trying to defend him on here, jesus christ. Its at the point now where I feel they must be WUM's.  I just got in from the game, second half was as bad a half as you will see at this level.

Gifted them the game, as per, the Shola sub for gouffran, the long ball, all of it.

A more worrying trend was the anger within the squad, Cabaye/Mapou/Shola/sissoko all kicking off. Gouffran looked f***ed off with being subbed, Cabaye looked bemused. And Albion were dog s*** today, the only problem is we were worse.

Some have picked up on the atmosphere amongst the squad in recent months. Some haven't, but I'm not belittling them.

Not sure what you mean? I wasn't belittling anyone?

I know you weren't mate :thup:

You've got to imagine that Ashley can't be happy with this at all, the "plan" isn't working as someone else pointed out a few pages back as our players are depreciating rather than us having the ability to sell on at inflated prices. That coupled with the value of the club in general depreciating, yes we're on a better financial footing and we're being more prudent in that sense, but even so a club in 17th is worth much less than a club fighting for Europe.

A failing club with depreciating players in not a valued investment, Ashley, a shrewd business man will not stand for that for long. I bet if one of his SD stores was haemorrhaging money the store manager would be binned rather quick, I don't see this as being any different in his eyes.

That. Is. All.

I was roundly mocked after the City game for saying Cabaye would want away. It's clear as day that he's utterly sick of the football we want to play.

Cabaye won't leave, someone on here said so so it can't happen. Stop being a panic merchant, how can finishing just above relegation impact on a player if he's got his mate here?

steve wraith ‏@stevewraith 3h

Pardew is an easy target. Boards failure to spend in august is to blame for this season nothing else #nufc.

Hate this bellend.

Hollywood has spoken.

Guest neesy111

Pardew is an easy target. Boards failure to spend in august is to blame for this season nothing else #nufc.

Hate this bellend.

Honestly I have never seen some body so wrong so many times at NUFC than Steve Wraith.

If it's the same guy then he's on Twitter by the account name of AdamFWKnox. Has history with getting line-ups, apparently. Probably mates with someone in the squad.

Thanks man :thup:

Hate this bellend.

:jesuswept: why is it then when the board did spend in January there's hardly been any improvement at all?

Which people would wake up and smell the shit. ( coffee is too good for Pardew)

Keep reading and hearing about how cheap Pardew is to keep on as boss as a defence for not sacking him. Wonder how many more times Ashley's going to have to buy him half a squad just to give us a fighting chance of staying in the division? That's going to become very expensive very quickly.

He's just really poor at his job, full stop.

Hate this bellend.

Honestly I have never seen some body so wrong so many times at NUFC than Steve Wraith.

nothing else....since august...despite an influx of players in jan...this is what you're up against as well as the shit spewed by Alpha Papa.

Keep reading and hearing about how cheap Pardew is to keep on as boss as a defence for not sacking him. Wonder how many more times Ashley's going to have to buy him half a squad just to give us a fighting chance of staying in the division? That's going to become very expensive very quickly.

Relegation is an expensive lesson for him to learn, again. Good job he's got loads of coin again.

Guest neesy111

Even if we do stop up, this is likely to be our 2nd worst points total in our PL history.  Says it all.

My view is that Pardew is out the door this summer. We are going to avoid relegation by the skin of our teeth with Sunderland finishing ahead of us. The limp end to the season will see Ashley finally lose patience.