Alan Pardew

Dave

:lol:

So last year we applaud he get the best out of Raylor, Perch and HBA and now we said he is absolutely s*** at playing players at their full strength?

f***ing fickle man.

Playing Willo with a high line is suicidal. We all know that. Proven. Yet we have no choice, and we ALL asked Pardew to adapt a more attacking approach on the ground, WHICH HE DID TODAY, and as a result we lose the goal.

The fact is it is ridiculous to have players like Willo (Fergie, Simpson and Sammy as well to be honest) starting in Premiership.  Our squad is f***ing weak. Face it. If you held Pardew responsible for the goal, do not complain for hoofball anymore. You sounds like Swansea players are all shits and the centrebacks are even worse than Willo yet then can play possession football.  No, f*** no. Willo was a champsionship level player who couldnt get a place in that Portsmouth. Forget?

He has to take some of the blame.

Its clear we emphasize the defensive aspects of our side & as a result we do not look fluid going forwards & rely on individual ability.

Its simply not working this season with the injuries in midfield/defence. So he has to rethink this approach & take some of the flack for these results.

One third of the players out there today don't belong at this level, so it's not all his fault. Tactically he's looking more clueless by the game, though.

I'd agree he is clueless not playing hoofball + tight defense when we are forced to use Willo.

What an upgrade on a young, improving and likable Hughton who was steering us comfortably through the season though eh :lol: :lol:

Oh, please not the Hughton vs Pardew debate again. Both have their qualities, both have their flaws.

Hughton's nearly 3 years older than Pardew, and still Beren plays the age card. :lol:

So last year we applaud he get the best out of Raylor, Perch and HBA and now we said he is absolutely s*** at playing players at their full strength?

f***ing fickle man.

Playing Willo with a high line is suicidal. We all know that. Proven. Yet we have no choice, and we ALL asked Pardew to adapt a more attacking approach on the ground, WHICH HE DID TODAY, and as a result we lose the goal.

The fact is it is ridiculous to have players like Willo (Fergie, Simpson and Sammy as well to be honest) starting in Premiership.  Our squad is f***ing weak. Face it. If you held Pardew responsible for the goal, do not complain for hoofball anymore. You sounds like Swansea players are all shits and the centrebacks are even worse than Willo yet then can play possession football.  No, f*** no. Willo was a champsionship level player who couldnt get a place in that Portsmouth. Forget?

It's not his fault that we are severely under strength. Injuries, suspensions and Mike Ashley not investing sufficiently have been the bigger reason we are having this awful start to the season.

Don't agree at all, like. Look around at sides like West Brom and even Swansea. Even with our suspensions and injuries our first 11 on match days is no inferior to theirs. It's Pardew's obstinacy and lack of tactical nous that's cost us. f***ing 442 every f***ing game with no real attacking threat. The difference between us and sides like West Brom is that their manager knows how to get the very best out the players at his disposal. Our joker relies on individual brilliance to pull us out of the s***. We've not looked like a 'team' this year at all. No game plan whatsoever.

I don't think its even tactics. I think there is a systematic failure to get the team playing football as a cohesive unit.

This is absolutely, 100% spot on. Those words should be fucking cut, pasted and printed out before being stuck on to some fuckers clipboard at the training ground.

There's been zero fluidity in our play since March/April.

What an upgrade on a young, improving and likable Hughton who was steering us comfortably through the season though eh :lol: :lol:

Oh, please not the Hughton vs Pardew debate again. Both have their qualities, both have their flaws.

Hughton's nearly 3 years older than Pardew, and still Beren plays the age card. :lol:

Yup, totally talking about their birth years not their respective time as managers.

Exactly. There's no point in discussing this again. What's done is done, let's just concentrate on our current problems eh?

Aye, gets forgotten quite often. :lol:

Guest Dontooner

Pardew's contract says he going to outlast every freaking player we have in the squad...

He let his players play today, but tactically we have nothing going. Either a cross and hope scenario or Ben Arfa make me the Manager of the year again... As the commentor said everything good from Newcastle is orchestrated from Ben Arfa

So last year we applaud he get the best out of Raylor, Perch and HBA and now we said he is absolutely shit at playing players at their full strength?

Fucking fickle man.

The fact is it is ridiculous to have players like Willo (Fergie, Simpson and Sammy as well to be honest) starting in Premiership.  Our squad is fucking weak. Face it. If you held Pardew responsible for the goal, do not complain for hoofball anymore. You sounds like Swansea players are all shits and the centrebacks are even worse than Willo yet then can play possession football.  No, Fuck no. Willo was a champsionship level player who couldnt get a place in that Portsmouth. Forget?

I thought you were real for a second until I read that last line :lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

He needs to find a solution pronto because he's building his own gallows with this 4-4-2 shite.

Can i be Albert Pierrepoint ?

The seeds for the current malaise were sown a year ago - even when we were winning last season there were issues and causes for concern bubbling away underneath the good results. Training 4 days out of 5 on defending the opposition, and never really forging a team identity or style, might get results in the short term, but as we're seeing it's unsustainable over longer periods.

Pardew needs to have a wholesale change in his entire approach - which is a big ask. If he simply retreats into his conservative, safety first approach where attacking consists entirely of players trying to do things on their own then we are fucked with him in charge.

I don't think Pardew has the ability to turn it around in a short space of time as he is paying for the consequences of his own decisions over the past year. This isn't a simple matter of 4-3-3 vs 4-4-2 - it's far bigger than that. so it may well get worse before it gets better - if it gets better.

Seems his record at one or two previous clubs is worryingly similar to what is going on here - start well, talk a good game and gradually get exposed when your side begins to slump.

One third of the players out there today don't belong at this level, so it's not all his fault. Tactically he's looking more clueless by the game, though.

I'd agree he is clueless not playing hoofball + tight defense when we are forced to use Willo.

Willo isn't singularly the problem. He hits it long because we don't use the midfield because we are team that like to go direct.

Also, are you actually criticising the fans for wanting our team to attack Swansea at home?? For real??

Tactically, we weren't much different today. 4-4-2, little movement, pump it long often. Tried to play it around a bit, felt unfamiliar, go long again.

f***ing fickle man.

Sure, we tried to play a bit higher, but usually we just lumped the ball to Ba and hoped for the best. Either that, or rightfully just let Ben Arfa work his magic on his won. "That's" not what "we" wanted ffs. Unfortunately this team, with Pardew in charge, just lack any real attacking football.

I've turned on him, and I hate it. I really want to support him, but I just can't atm.

This tbh. I just feel the changes are obvious and he can't see them. That said, I don't know the day-to-day inside workings of the club so my opinion is clearly biased from one signt into the club 90 minutes a week.

I've turned on him, and I hate it. I really want to support him, but I just can't atm.

This.

Where can I put money on the inevitable Senegal excuse?

Agree. He'll say he had to change the system in the last moment because of Cisse missing out.

Something like that can always happen, when a player gets injured close to the game.

The seeds for the current malaise were sown a year ago - even when we were winning last season there were issues and causes for concern bubbling away underneath the good results. Training 4 days out of 5 on defending the opposition, and never really forging a team identity or style, might get results in the short term, but as we're seeing it's unsustainable over longer periods.

Pardew needs to have a wholesale change in his entire approach - which is a big ask. If he simply retreats into his conservative, safety first approach where attacking consists entirely of players trying to do things on their own then we are fucked with him in charge.

I don't think Pardew has the ability to turn it around in a short space of time as he is paying for the consequences of his own decisions over the past year. This isn't a simple matter of 4-3-3 vs 4-4-2 - it's far bigger than that. so it may well get worse before it gets better - if it gets better.

Seems his record at one or two previous clubs is worryingly similar to what is going on here - start well, talk a good game and gradually get exposed when your side begins to slump.

:thup: