Alan Pardew

Dave

just waiting for the southern press to jump on it of there's any discontent at the match tomorrow.... along the lines of 'just because they lost the derby they want last years manager of the year sacked, those stupid geordies' etc.... they can f*** off an' all! 

"f*** it jonesy 'we're doomed!'"

:lol:

I can't believe that's its being debated whether he's a fraud or not, of course he's a fraud, he’s a fraud by definition and that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

Guest bimpy474

This board is so depressing when we're s***.

Life is so depressing when we're shit.  Wish it didn't affect me as much but it's in my blood. 

:sadnod:

I'm thinking of dropping it altogether which for me only means not watching the majority of games on TV and my laptop and actually being in attendance for 5-10 of them. However I know people who can't be arsed with their season tickets anymore, others who have had the joy sucked out of it for them and are sick of pointless away trips. This is the situation we're in.

Football isn't fun anymore and it's this daft c***'s fault.

This cycle comes and goes with people; some come back to being regular attendees/watchers, some drift off into other interests in their life and only read the scores in the paper.

The same thing was written a thousand times after the Keegan fiasco, the 'novelty' of winning every other week in the Championship brought some people back/attracted others.

The same thing was written a thousand times after Hughton was sacked and Pardew appointed/Carroll sold, the novelty of the 5th placed finish brought some people back/attracted others.

Don't suppose it's much fun to feel so apathetic about a club you feel you're emotionally and intellectually invested in but perhaps you'll be brought back in the not too distant future.

Great points Stu. To add to that though, the home crowds would be nowhere near what they are now if it wasn't for the large family section filling up many seats. These cheaper family options are what's keeping the gates up. Honestly and truthfully, our matchday group are so fed up with watching this drivel week in, week out. We really are to a man. I've never really been one for chasing a manager out, but these performances, given the squad we have, are easily the worst I've ever seen in many years following the team. The fans are fed up, the players obviously don't believe in what they are asking them to do, you don't looked forward to the match at all. Home games are slightly better but is there actually any point in going to away games? I'm on a rant now, but have you seen what he has Steven Taylor doing in front of the opposition goalkeeper when he's trying to line up his wall. It's plain classless, what you'd expect to see in the local park when two pub teams are playing. Please just get rid off him. Giving him a few months at the start of next season means we'll be playing catch up from October / November. GET RID!

There's loads and loads of things to criticise Pardew for. You don't need to attribute something that Saylor learned from Nolan to him. I honestly think Saylor would do that whoever the manager was.

Guest Dontooner

Hope common sense will prevail at the end of the season. Trying to Adopt Ajax business model will never work here if we have a long ball manager.

Good luck to Ian W on his general 10-4 shift tomorrow trying to defend that shit.

Fuck off.

They're just words, man! Interpolic perfectly described what would happen in the future but they're just words!

There's no need for you to be an idiot as well mate, don't get dragged down.

:lol: Man, just catching up with this properly.  Don't get dragged down Jack, avoid it.

Ian.  What do you mean by don't get dragged down?  What do you mean by fuck off?  What do you mean by anything?

Your wooly wummery has got even worse if anything since I was harsh about it last week.