Alan Pardew

Dave

Seriously why would you do that against Reading, the other team in the league who are horrific away from home?

It's crazy. We were easily the better team first half. Even if you say that bringing Cabaye off was arranged, win the fucking game first. Get some goals, build confidence. I bet Cabaye didn't want to come off and it didn't look like he was struggling.

Does it matter? No decent manager will come to this club under this hierarchy

I wish people would stop saying this. I take it you have a crystal ball?

It's the truth. You can ignore it if that makes you feel better.

Supported him up until today. He can f*** off now.

This, some clearly stupid people questioning the Cabaye sub(after 2 month out it was always coming) but the Marveaux sub and the 'Do not lose' tactics in the second half at home were shameful. Leaving Jonas on for 90 mins didnt help, nor did some typically s**** defending but come on ffs that was embarrassing to watch!

Agree. Cabaye i could understand and predict. But given Cabaye was always going to come off he needed to leave Marveaux to provide some attacking threat.

How many people think he actually will leave? Resign/sacked?

I think if he leaves now he can leave with some respect and get another decent job, did well last season then went sour. But he probably believes he'll keep us up so won't go. Hard to say how likely Ashley will sack.

"Again it shows our squads weakness, Reading had the lad Le Fondre to come on and show that extra bit of class. We just couldn't bring anyone like that on from our bench. It is a tough place we have got ourselves into and we will just have to work harder together to dig ourselves out."

If he actually mentions sub depth I will lose it.

Never been one to jump on the "manager out" bandwagon. I've been happy to give him the benefit of the doubt for a long time, I thought he'd got that much in the bank from last year. But it's clear now he can't get the players to work together for him, he can't find the right tactics and he has lost any ability he had to change the game.

It's time to go Alan.