Alan Pardew

Dave

Still not remotely confident we will get anyone better in.

Nobody better than the manager who is breaking club records for how bad he's doing?

Yep.

WAT

I think we could get worse and it would probably happen.

I'd rather take a punt and probably get relegated then.

Instead of not changing manager and definitely getting relegated.

Completely agree.

New manager takes precedence over new players for me atm. Am convinced even with the current lot that someone more competent could keep us up.

Both would be nice, like.

Nobody better than the manager who is breaking club records for how bad he's doing?

Yep.

WAT

No. It doesn't get any worse than losing to Reading at home with their away record.

The club is doing alright at identifying targets on the pitch, that may or may not come across when choosing a new manager for them. One thing is for sure it'll be hard to try and land a worse manager than Pardew, no matter what you think of the board.

Reckon we'd be any different under Carver?

If we told Pardew to fuck off and gave Carver/Stone the Villa game I'm wondering if we'd do much differently.  Part of me thinks Carver wouldn't have us defending a lead or pissing about throwing on defensive players for attacking players.

This is based on very little other than he probably learned the majority of his ideas under SBR.

So, this season, we have gone ahead first in 15 of our 23 games in the Premier League, and have only won 5.

:scared:

Quite a worrying, significant stat.

Made a mistake, it's actually 13 games, still bad like.

Yep.

WAT

Worse than 5 wins out of 23 games with these players?  ..... not possible

If we told Pardew to fuck off and gave Carver/Stone the Villa game I'm wondering if we'd do much differently.  Part of me thinks Carver wouldn't have us defending a lead or pissing about throwing on defensive players for attacking players.

This is based on very little other than he probably learned the majority of his ideas under SBR.

I think we'd be just as bad. Carver is part of the coaching setup that has us playing so negatively.

Guest bimpy474

I think we'd be just as bad. Carver is part of the coaching setup that has us playing so negatively.

But was part of the set up that played so well under Sir Bobby. Might be the manager has the last say ?

Yep.

WAT

Worse than 5 wins out of 23 games with these players?  ..... not possible

Yes I know it's mental but I really do. Desperately not trying to make excuses for him, especially after yesterday :lol: but there has more gone wrong this season than just Pardew's horrific fuck ups and unless we get a quality manager in they aren't going to be rectified.

If we told Pardew to f*** off and gave Carver/Stone the Villa game I'm wondering if we'd do much differently.  Part of me thinks Carver wouldn't have us defending a lead or pissing about throwing on defensive players for attacking players.

But was part of the set up that played so well under Sir Bobby. Might be the manager has the last say ?

this is what I'm unsure about.  Totally confused by it because I'd have thought he'd tell Pardew he's ballsing it all up.  Maybe he doesn't see it either  :dontknow:

I have a feeling he'll stay till Collo is either convinced to stay or goes then Ashley will show him the door

What if Colo was convinced to stay by the news Pardew was gone? It's a distinct possibility in my mind.

While Pardew is sat in the meeting  :lol:

Yep.

WAT

Worse than the worst ever points haul at this point in pl history for the club, worse than 2 wins in goodness knows how many games ?

Seriously it can't get any worse than right now. The squad we have should not be getting the results it is getting the way the manager lost us the last game should be evidence enough to show he is simply not up to the job. But if you want further proof look at his last season at west ham, the man will get us relegated, the only possible way we survive is if we make a change, any change. A half competent manager will have no problem securing enough points with the players we have.

Guest bimpy474

If we told Pardew to f*** off and gave Carver/Stone the Villa game I'm wondering if we'd do much differently.  Part of me thinks Carver wouldn't have us defending a lead or pissing about throwing on defensive players for attacking players.

this is what I'm unsure about.  Totally confused by it because I'd have thought he'd tell Pardew he's ballsing it all up.  Maybe he doesn't see it either  :dontknow:

Or he does and Pardew takes no notice, bit like KK did with the defending side of things. Unsure myself but if Pardew does go then we will have new staff that come with the new manager. So it's a mute point really.