Alan Pardew

Dave

to be honest, MA has probably been thinking - how do i get to keep pardew but not get relegated - buy a few more frenchies and hope none of them can understand a fucking word of pards' team talk/tactics.

Credit to him and whoever was involved in keeping the lid on the Colo fiasco. He done us proud there - now its time to get this team back on track.

In classic Newcastle United form, the roller coaster ride is back on the up - renewed optimism from me and I'm really excited again. Madness :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I love how Northern Irish counts as a homegrown player offloaded, but Irish doesn't count as a homegrown player signed.

Northern Ireland is part of Britian, Ireland isn't but then again they are talking about English players :lol:

While it's already been pointed out how the new signings will boost player morale, hopefully it will boost Pardew's morale as well.

He's looked like a completely broken man for weeks now. Clearly under massive stress and isn't getting a lot of sleep.

After the Reading game you could see he'd just completely gone. "Oh well, this is it then. I guess I'm getting sacked... again."

Hopefully this unexpected windfall will put him back on track mentally and he'll remind of us how he used to be a vaguely competent manager at some point.

While it's already been pointed out how the new signings will boost player morale, hopefully it will boost Pardew's morale as well.

He's looked like a completely broken man for weeks now. Clearly under massive stress and isn't getting a lot of sleep.

After the Reading game you could see he'd just completely gone. "Oh well, this is it then. I guess I'm getting sacked... again."

Hopefully this unexpected windfall will put him back on track mentally and he'll remind of us how he used to be a vaguely competent manager at some point.

that would be an amazing post match press conference  :lol: