Alan Pardew

Dave

"At least we've got a free week this week to work on the team, work on our shape, make sure we're solid going into the final five games."

I want to kick this man in his testicles.

Guest bimpy474

"At least we've got a free week this week to work on the team, work on our shape, make sure we're solid going into the final five games."

He does seem to suck the joy of out football. He's a fucking idiot.

With our away form or lack of away form, Liverpool and Arsenal our remaining home games can only hope that with a weeks break btwn games that he can get some fucking points from somewhere.

We need one more win, even if Pardew drops dead tomorrow and we are led by Ant and Dec we have enough quality players to get that.

Guest firetotheworks

Just to put it out there re: tiredness.

Last 3 matches were at home.

We only played with any intent in the last 20 mins on Thursday.

Gouffran,

Debuchy,

Taylor,

Tiote,

Marveaux,

Ben Arfa,

Ameobi.

Didn't start or didn't play.

He plays Jonas, who not only looks tired but was poor on Thursday.

At half time he takes off the one attacking player with no European minutes for us. He's a fucking moron and so full of shit it's unbelievable!

I think 90% of Newcastle fans will join you, he really doesn't get it if he still thinks that working on the team shape and making sure we're solid is good enough. We can defend all day long, but if we can't create fuck all then we'll loose because no team can constantly keep clean sheets game after game.

Who's the 1? :lol:

There's a good few who refuse to acknowledge how much of a fraud this man is. It's incredible, really.

I was hesitant to lay the blame at his door for a long time. The 2 non events these last few days have changed that opinion. Not able for big games. Or little games either for that matter....

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE SHAPE.

Brilliant.

Poll results so far :lol:

:lol:

:lol: I find that surprising, because he's implying he'll have no excuses if we don't pick up points.

:lol: I find that surprising, because he's implying he'll have no excuses if we don't pick up points.

Aye, but hes got a full week to think up more  :lol:

Voted. Pretty easy decision.

OK he's smart and presentable and comes over as intelligent, but he's far far too defensive in setup and he's shown no signs whatsoever that this is something that he'll ever contemplate changing.

Utter coward, and leading a bloody good team to the bottom of the league. It's disgusting.

Guest firetotheworks

Reading was the point of no return for me. This is the worst game in any way since Villa away. And that was purely because of the relegation.

I'm sure he's wheeled out the "free week to work on shape" line after a shite performance or two earlier in the season, I'm also fairly sure it made little difference to our general performance level/results the following game.

Aye, but hes got a full week to think up more  :lol:

I'm sure in the pre-match interview he was saying it was good to have his big players back.