Alan Pardew

Dave

Bit of a silly thing to say considering Smith's days were basically numbered when Pardew took the job. And the fact we've bought players the complete opposite to the rubbish you've described in the last couple of years.

Guest bimpy474

Pardew's dream team would a team of great footballers, if anyone thinks different, they would be mad.

It's just he doesn't have the ability to get them to play the football their skills should facilitate, it's thats simple really.

Bit of a silly thing to say considering Smith's days were basically numbered when Pardew took the job. And the fact we've bought players the complete opposite to the rubbish you've described in the last couple of years.

an infuriating mystery, why buy these players when he has no fucking idea how to utilise them?  maybe he convinced them he could...or maybe they just buy what carr says and carr understands football

I think there is a MON-esque situation developing at Newcastle.

What I mean is, great swathes of the media (ie almost all of it) will be telling you what a great job Pardew has done for you, and is still doing, whilst you basically have to sit there, quietly fuming at the lack of insight this displays, and explaining to outsiders the mismatch between what the media would have you believe, and the truth as you see it, week in, week out.

At least Sunderland's board had the common sense to sack MON, I don't think ours will.

Ashley is generally very loyal to the people who work for him if they have delivered in the past. But he's known for being ruthless if he loses faith in them. I don't know Ashley personally so have no idea what his view of Pardew is right now but I would think that AP would be unwise to think he just has to keep us up to stay here. I think Ashley would be looking at the final matches this season for some signs that AP can deliver results when any Europa side effects cannot be regarded as an issue.   

:lol: Chris Hughton says hi.

I think there is a MON-esque situation developing at Newcastle.

What I mean is, great swathes of the media (ie almost all of it) will be telling you what a great job Pardew has done for you, and is still doing, whilst you basically have to sit there, quietly fuming at the lack of insight this displays, and explaining to outsiders the mismatch between what the media would have you believe, and the truth as you see it, week in, week out.

At least Sunderland's board had the common sense to sack MON, I don't think ours will.

Ashley is generally very loyal to the people who work for him if they have delivered in the past. But he's known for being ruthless if he loses faith in them. I don't know Ashley personally so have no idea what his view of Pardew is right now but I would think that AP would be unwise to think he just has to keep us up to stay here. I think Ashley would be looking at the final matches this season for some signs that AP can deliver results when any Europa side effects cannot be regarded as an issue.   

:lol: Chris Hughton says hi.

mike ashley says hi :lol:

Retard think before you speak lol

who signed these players? 

Guest Roger Kint

Really any need at all?

Really any need at all?

no need to sit on the pedelstal at all  :p

Guest Roger Kint

Really any need at all?

no need to sit the pedal stool at all  :p

Any chance you can try again with the words in some sort of order?

Really any need at all?

fixed it for you son

Really any need at all?

Google pedal stool. Images. Finding it hard to put that image in context of his post.

Really any need at all?

fixed it for you son

Spoylespot.

Guest Roger Kint

Really any need at all?

fixed it for you son

Really not sure you have by any stretch of the imagination.

Really any need at all?

fixed it for you son

Spoylespot.

sorry  http://i56.tinypic.com/2iuz6vl.jpg

Really any need at all?

no need to sit on the pedelstal at all  :p

pedelstal pls

but anyone would be misguided to think if Pardew had it his way he would go anywhere near the likes of anita, marveaux, etc.

this was a man who prefered the likes of marlon harewood ahead of tevez.

I fucking wish we hadn't gone anywhere near Anita.

Pardew wanted Adam Lallana fwiw. We could certainly have done with him.

but anyone would be misguided to think if Pardew had it his way he would go anywhere near the likes of anita, marveaux, etc.

I f***ing wish we hadn't gone anywhere near Anita.

Pardew wanted Adam adam Lallana fwiw. We could certainly have done with him.

because you'd believe what pardew tells you what he wanted. 

Jesus you either entirely back a player or slate him non stop, no middle ground. At least you put your neck on the line so to speak, though you've been made to look the fool numerous times because of it.

It's the third time you've called me that recently, is it not? Take it to PM next time on the off chance there's someone offended by it.

Doubtful, like, given it's unlikely someone will take you and your mangled English seriously.

Jesus you either entirely back a player or slate him non stop, no middle ground. At least you put your neck on the line so to speak, though you've been made to look the fool numerous times because of it.

I don't really dislike Anita. Just wish we hasn't wasted so much money on a player who brings so little substance to a team that needs it so badly.

It's the third time you've called me that recently, is it not? Take it to PM next time on the off chance there's someone offended by it.

Doubtful, like, given it's unlikely someone will take you and your mangled English seriously.

you certainly do as youve taken special notes on every time i called you a name haha  :p

Guest Roger Kint

When you think Chelsea got Marin for a similar figure(although he was injured early on) we could definately have spend that £6m ish better.