Alan Pardew

Dave

Can everyone just chill please.

http://vergeofcollapse.com/whthrunull/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/5MinutesLater.jpg

Good luck to Ian W on his general 10-4 shift tomorrow trying to defend that shit.

Fuck off.

:thup:

IP has started to become a twat in this thread.

:lol: :lol: perfect use of that, class.

Guest bimpy474

I would say someone who says "control the midfield, you control the game, and that's what we intend to do" before this season started. In virtually every game we have played we have set up with the intention of not controlling midfield in any way shape or form, or not being able to. Would that not indicate that the manager is a fraud, bullshitter or whatever.

When is it going to sink in that this bloke is not a good manager, does not play possession football, takes no resposibility for the results and blames everyone or everything he can for his shocking tactics. Doesn't know how to use his best players. Can't coach set pieces and is one of most ridiculously defensive sounding managers i've ever heard.

FFS he is just s***. How much more proof do you need.

I actually do think he's set up to get more possession, that's why he's moved Cabaye deeper. It just doesn't work well in practice for differing reasons and he's unsurprisingly failed to address it. But that's one of the reasons why he's not a good manager.

O0

Just shows how poor a tactically he is then. We are too deep and don't press teams to win possession, to then keep it, and it's hard to keep it when you no movement whatsoever.

What i'm finding baffling from the people who think he deserves a another season is : After watching us for two years and seeing that we never control matches, why they suddenly think he's about to change his philosophy. He's a direct ball merchant and isn't going to change.

And the reason he isn't going to change is because ? He isn't very good, any decent football watching fan can see it, and after two years of watching his team, it's a plain as the nose on your face.

“It’s the first game back since that game,” said Pardew.

“We have a chance of achieving the same home record as we had last year. We can still get 11 wins.

I'm sorry but it's this type of Pardew spin which boils my piss. And then people wonder why he gets called a fraud or a charlatan.

ALAN Pardew’s pleaded with Newcastle United fans to reserve judgement on the club’s season until the last ball has been kicked.

There have been calls for Pardew’s dismissal since the Tyne-Wear derby defeat.

And tomorrow’s visit of Liverpool is the first home fixture since that game.

Newcastle need three points to secure their Premier League status, and Pardew’s hopeful his 16th-placed team can claim the win they need, and also lift supporters ahead of the summer, when an inquest will be held into the campaign.

“We have 12 points still to play for,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“Some teams who have been classed as having very good seasons are just three or four points away. So until we get to the end, we can’t be judged.”

United’s season has been blighted by a series of injuries to key players, and Pardew feels the sheer numbers who have passed through the treatment room is a factor in the club’s underachievement.

Ryan Taylor is the most recent casualty, with the utility player suffering a second cruciate ligament injury as he neared his comeback from his first, suffered in August.

“You can’t judge everything that has gone on until the end because we have sustained some really terrible injuries,” he added.

The mood on Tyneside darkened in the wake of the Sunderland defeat, and Pardew knows it will be important for his team to put in a performance “worthy of a black and white shirt” against Liverpool.

“We have a chance of achieving the same home record as we had last year. We can still get 11 wins.

“So to give us the chance to do that we have to win. Our home form has been strong, but we all know what happened against Sunderland. We don’t need to go over that.

“We need to make sure it’s a really committed performance. It has to be a performance that is worthy of a black and white shirt.”

I'm pretty convinced it's going to be judged as 'rubbish'.

He's basically saying there that because West Ham and Southampton have had good seasons (by staying up), if we catch them, by default we must have done well too.

Astonishing really. The most bizarre logic.

Was typing this earlier on but got sidetracked. Norwich, Southampton, Swansea and West Ham appear to be the benchmark :laugh:

I would say someone who says "control the midfield, you control the game, and that's what we intend to do" before this season started. In virtually every game we have played we have set up with the intention of not controlling midfield in any way shape or form, or not being able to. Would that not indicate that the manager is a fraud, bullshitter or whatever.

When is it going to sink in that this bloke is not a good manager, does not play possession football, takes no resposibility for the results and blames everyone or everything he can for his shocking tactics. Doesn't know how to use his best players. Can't coach set pieces and is one of most ridiculously defensive sounding managers i've ever heard.

Think some will only click on when we are relegated and he can't get us back up after several attempts.

It's because Pardew has kids everywhere..

Think some will only click on when we are relegated and he can't get us back up after several attempts.

It's because Pardew has kids everywhere..

Stability :fwap:

ALAN Pardew’s pleaded with Newcastle United fans to reserve judgement on the club’s season until the last ball has been kicked.

There have been calls for Pardew’s dismissal since the Tyne-Wear derby defeat.

And tomorrow’s visit of Liverpool is the first home fixture since that game.

Newcastle need three points to secure their Premier League status, and Pardew’s hopeful his 16th-placed team can claim the win they need, and also lift supporters ahead of the summer, when an inquest will be held into the campaign.

“We have 12 points still to play for,” Pardew told the Gazette.

“Some teams who have been classed as having very good seasons are just three or four points away. So until we get to the end, we can’t be judged.”

United’s season has been blighted by a series of injuries to key players, and Pardew feels the sheer numbers who have passed through the treatment room is a factor in the club’s underachievement.

Ryan Taylor is the most recent casualty, with the utility player suffering a second cruciate ligament injury as he neared his comeback from his first, suffered in August.

“You can’t judge everything that has gone on until the end because we have sustained some really terrible injuries,” he added.

The mood on Tyneside darkened in the wake of the Sunderland defeat, and Pardew knows it will be important for his team to put in a performance “worthy of a black and white shirt” against Liverpool.

“So to give us the chance to do that we have to win. Our home form has been strong, but we all know what happened against Sunderland. We don’t need to go over that.

“We need to make sure it’s a really committed performance. It has to be a performance that is worthy of a black and white shirt.”

I'm pretty convinced it's going to be judged as 'rubbish'.

He's basically saying there that because West Ham and Southampton have had good seasons (by staying up), if we catch them, by default we must have done well too.

Astonishing really. The most bizarre logic.

Was typing this earlier on but got sidetracked. Norwich, Southampton, Swansea and West Ham appear to be the benchmark :laugh:

Whereas we seem to be the skidmark.

Funnily enough I can't stand this thread as it's very negative and Pardew isn't getting sacked any time soon imo.

But everything said is true. Pardew does look like a bit of a Charlatan. A fraud.

I couldn't think of a more apt word than fraud when describing Pardew. FA should bring charges against him and make him sit all his badges again.

Aye, round three. Fight.

He's attempting the hat-trick (in terms of traversing opinion over 1000 pages). Bad-Good, Good-Bad, Bad-Good?

A third Pardew thread? We need to start getting rid of managers more quickly.

awful seeing everyone turn on each other in here, seems to have become irretrievable now...unfortunately there's one common denominator: we don't win football matches

sack the manager please and appoint someone who can win football matches

the end