Atromitos 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 23/08/12 - Post-match reaction from page 38

Dave

I think Gosling needs to play an entire season to show anywhere near what he can do. There are glimpses there of a decent footballer, but he doesnt play enough games for us to get it back. Needs to go out on loan to the championship for a full season imo. If he stays fit and plays 30 odd games, he has a better chance of coming good.

Carrying on this way, he'll never amount to much, and that injury will have effectively ended his career before it's even started.

:coolsmiley:

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/150634271-newcastle-manager-alan-pardew-clatches-hands-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qf7foVe%2BnOoJqj4k606M5MrXYt66F9Z8GveaNjxWqffIV9iR9s1HZbzE7O5uKYDnOUG9d5q4dTEtPEL9VxIv9XI%3D 

:clap:

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/150634270-newcastle-fans-celebrate-the-1-1-goal-scored-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QZXcqk0uMdzoq%2Bk17nTxMEHPQInsgH1lx1FpJjQQknpOzUAoFT4I%2FBX8pdjjuLmHnYye74a9Tub52pzIXdoeT1M%3D

Broken links.

Pictures not working?

Nope.

Guest SholasDad

I think Gosling needs to play an entire season to show anywhere near what he can do. There are glimpses there of a decent footballer, but he doesnt play enough games for us to get it back. Needs to go out on loan to the championship for a full season imo. If he stays fit and plays 30 odd games, he has a better chance of coming good.

Carrying on this way, he'll never amount to much, and that injury will have effectively ended his career before it's even started.

That rumoured loan to Blackburn would of been perfect