Everton 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 17/09/12 - post-match reaction from page 57

Dave

Nobody else ever heard of the tail wagging the dog?  Seriously?

Who said that ?

One of the best lines (along with elephant in the room) and most descriptive of modern Britain in my view.

s**** saying anyway.

Whats you're fave then ?

"Tail is wagging the dog" cannot be beaten for descriptive scorn and critique (that I can think of at the moment anyways)

Phil McNulty Verified ‏@philmcnulty

Should add Moyes also quick to agree referee Jones got it wrong to stop Newcastle breakaway after Anichebe "goal" not given. #bbcfootball

11:06 PM - 17 Sep 12

Fair play. :thup:

Phil McNulty Verified ‏@philmcnulty

Should add Moyes also quick to agree referee Jones got it wrong to stop Newcastle breakaway after Anichebe "goal" not given. #bbcfootball

11:06 PM - 17 Sep 12

Fair play. :thup:

Agreed

Also... could the commentator have confused Ba and Cisse more times? Honestly, man.

Early on when Cisse touched it he said "Ba.........................is on the bench tonight" but after that he never even tried to correct himself. :lol:

Also... could the commentator have confused Ba and Cisse more times? Honestly, man.

Early on when Cisse touched it he said "Ba.........................is on the bench tonight" but after that he never even tried to correct himself. :lol:

Laughed really hard at that one :lol:

If we'd scored from the ensuing counter-attack it would have been the cheekiest goal ever. :lol:

Justice for the Gravesen tackle.

Ah well there you go. They do balance out somewhere along the line. It's like us winning the non-penalty at Old Trafford last season; immediately made me think of Howard blatantly tripping Shearer in 03/04 (for one thing).

If we'd scored from the ensuing counter-attack it would have been the cheekiest goal ever. :lol:

You play to the whistle tbf. Would have loved to see us play on there, there were at least two of ours clean through. :lol:

:lol:

That was great, can't believe he had the audacity to do that and act as if it was intentional.

You play to the whistle tbf. Would have loved to see us play on there, there were at least two of ours clean through. :lol:

Oh aye, i know. Would've been absolutely quality; i was irate when he blew the whistle. It was a decision based on morality, rather than the rulebook.

Tbh i was just as annoyed with the second one; where Fellaini hacked Williamson late. There was a clear advantage there, too.

Justice for the Gravesen tackle.

Ah well there you go. They do balance out somewhere along the line. It's like us winning the non-penalty at Old Trafford last season; immediately made me think of Howard blatantly tripping Shearer in 03/04 (for one thing).

Love that, man ;D

Live long enough and justice will be done! Not exactly instant karma, but it eases the pain! :lol:

"And for the second time on Merseyside this week, you have to say justice has been done... One more trivial than the other, blah blah blah".

What the fuck is the commentator thinking?

This was in hugely bad taste btw, wouldn't be surprised if people pick up on it.  Alan Parry is a tit though, it's constant verbal diarrhea.

We got battered in the first half, completely transformed in the second.

Both goals were very poor keeping from Harper.

The ball was definitely over and Fellaini wasn't offside but on the flipside the decision to pull the ball back when we had 3 on 1 was fucking ridiculous. I reckon there would have been a riot had we scored from that.

Amazing game though and we had our chances as much as they had theirs.

Oh aye, i know. Would've been absolutely quality; i was irate when he blew the whistle. It was a decision based on morality, rather than the rulebook.

Tbh i was just as annoyed with the second one; where Fellaini hacked Williamson late. There was a clear advantage there, too.

We had 3 clean through on goal. Im certain the ref blew just to calm it down as he was completley confused with the disallowed goal . If we had raced on and scored it would have been one of the most controversial goals in recent memory.

"And for the second time on Merseyside this week, you have to say justice has been done... One more trivial than the other, blah blah blah".

What the fuck is the commentator thinking?

This was in hugely bad taste btw, wouldn't be surprised if people pick up on it.  Alan Parry is a tit though, it's constant verbal diarrhea.

:thup:

What a fucking disgusting thing to say.

If we play 4-4-2 like we did tonight then we can stick with it. Cabaye pushed forward and didn't sit back alongside Perchie.

Didn't seem 4-4-2 to me till Shola came on though tbh, i saw alot of Jonas alongside Perch and Ba and Cisse didn't seem to be a strict front 2.

I do agree though, as long as Cabaye and Ben Arfa have freedom the problems i have with 4-4-2 go away, but quite frankly if Cabaye and Ben Arfa have freedom it isn't a 4-4-2 anyway.