Newcastle United vs Norwich City - Sunday 23/09/12 @ 3pm

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Dunno why we're persisting with Perch and Anita in those positions when they're clearly better the other way around.

Definitely, though this is the sort of game which will be ideal for Anita's development and adjusting to this league so we might be thinking play him in the middle with the view to him seeing more of the ball and hopefully being able to stamp his authority on the game. Would do wonders for his confidence in his preferred role.

Anita was told he was purchased primarily as a CM, wasn't he? Thought it was a key part to the move. Got to follow through, I suppose. Shame as Perch was boss on Monday when he moved there.

He hasn't performed aswell in CM and he has at RB and vice versa with Perch. If this is the reasoning behind playing them there i'd be abit pissed off. Long term he might be a CM but at the minute he's not up to the pace to play CM so he should be bedded in at RB to get used to the pace of the league.

Anita was told he was purchased primarily as a CM, wasn't he? Thought it was a key part to the move. Got to follow through, I suppose. Shame as Perch was boss on Monday when he moved there.

He hasn't performed aswell in CM and he has at RB and vice versa with Perch. If this is the reasoning behind playing them there i'd be abit p*ssed off. Long term he might be a CM but at the minute he's not up to the pace to play CM so he should be bedded in at RB to get used to the pace of the league.

Din't disagree with you mate, just hazarding a guess that this may be the reason. Maybe Pardew is happy to give it a half and see how he gets on, if it's not up to scratch change round accordingly.

He hasn't performed aswell in CM and he has at RB and vice versa with Perch. If this is the reasoning behind playing them there i'd be abit p*ssed off. Long term he might be a CM but at the minute he's not up to the pace to play CM so he should be bedded in at RB to get used to the pace of the league.

Din't disagree with you mate, just hazarding a guess that this may be the reason. Maybe Pardew is happy to give it a half and see how he gets on, if it's not up to scratch change round accordingly.

Ha i hadn't meant that to come across like I was having a go. Just thats my thoughts on the situation. Hope im proved wrong and Anita has a stormer, we'll see.

Slightly worrying if people would rather see Perch play CM over Anita considering we bought Anita to play there.

Not really, evidence from our most recent game suggests that playing them that way round is more likely to result in a better performance.

I know, but I'm pretty sure we didn't pay 7m to play Anita as a full back.