C.S Marítimo 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/09/12 - post-match reaction from pg 31

Disco

The bright points have been Bigi once again and Elliot's performance. Think Obertan has looked okay at times aswell, all he has to do is knock it past his man and go for it, his pace is unreal. Expect more from Vuckic second half, he needs to impose himself on the game more for me. Finally, hope Santon can crack a shot or two after he cuts in, would love one to go in.

What a bunch of c***s. Hope we batter them in the second half. Feels like a pre season match so far. Good performances by Perch, Bigi and Obertan so far. Williamson is a train wreck. Elliot's been decent. Expected better from Amalfitano. The others have been OK.

Why is Obertan getting praise whenever hes NOT SHIT. Hes not been very good man. He has zero brain.

Bigi motm this far. And Elliot has saved us twice so he has definitely been better than ''decent''

Well I started the match very meh, now I want to see some cunt nutted.

:lol: Yeah, me too.

At least the ref's been equally shit to both teams, Bigi's yellow was total bollocks, but that was blatantly a backpass, but fuck them they deserved that for the bullshit with the dropball. Hope we play on when they've got someone injured and score, that'd make my day.

Well I started the match very meh, now I want to see some cunt nutted.

:lol: Yeah, me too.

At least the ref's been equally shit to both teams, Bigi's yellow was total bollocks, but that was blatantly a backpass, but fuck them they deserved that for the bullshit with the dropball. Hope we play on when they've got someone injured and score, that'd make my day.

That would be great, then one of them gets sent off for backchat and the manager blows a head gasket.

Elliot ... Brilliant hope this kick starts his toon career .. Harper isnt up to it anymore

Perch ... Solid though not spectacular

Williamson ... Fucking shit

Saylor ... Solid though not spectacular

Santon .. Playing well .. good gong forward

Obertan .. needs to get involved a little more.. though not bad

Gosling .. Good shot though anonymous for remainder of half

Bigirimana.. Quality, knocks the balll around well and has won cnountless tackles

Amalfitano .. See Obertan

Vuckic... Playing well with some nice touches

Ameobi .. Certainly a presence .. but more strolla tonight than the Big Sho

Ref needs to look at whoever reffed our game on Monday on how to compensate. Fucking disgraceful from their player to charge at goal, and then a fucking shambles to give Bigi a yellow for his tackle. Speaking of Bigi, he's been our best player by far, the lad is excellent.

Really starting to lose patience with Williamson, just aimless hoofs all the bloody time. Colo, hurry the fuck back please!