C.S Marítimo 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/09/12 - post-match reaction from pg 31

Disco

You'd honestly rather have a 17 year old Campbell up front instead? Or do you propose we do a Spain and go 4-6-0?

I don't disagree about Shola and his lack of pace.

Allow me to requote it for you (after you edited it out in a failed attempt to stop yourself looking foolish), so you can see the context.

Take Shola off, to fucking slow.

Get out.

See the bit in bold, Mick?

Don't even care if what he said was right, criticizing Shola is like slapping God in the face. Like women getting a breast-reduction, I don't care if it alleviates back pain. You just don't advocate it.

You'd honestly rather have a 17 year old Campbell up front instead? Or do you propose we do a Spain and go 4-6-0?

Allow me to requote it for you (after you edited it out in a failed attempt to stop yourself looking foolish), so you can see the context.

Take Shola off, to f***ing slow.

Get out.

I commented on his lack of pace so have no intention of editing anything.

Take Shola off, to f***ing slow.

Get out.

Don't even care if what he said was right, criticizing Shola is like slapping God in the face. Like women getting a breast-reduction, I don't care if it alleviates back pain. You just don't advocate it.

Ha ha :)