Newcastle vs Bordeaux 04/10/2012 @ 20:05 BST - Live On ESPN

Skirge

Guest icemanblue

Looks as if there'll be a few there. Just got my ticket earlier, the East/Milburn are almost down to single seats only.

aye, i'm on the halfway line in the east stand about half way up.

went for my usual ST seat at the back of the SE corner for Atromitos, and as expected it was full of young knackers, one of whom waved his shoe in front of me :lol: so decided to have a change for this game.

I'm in the East Stand due to Level 7 being shut.

I paid the extra fiver to go in the Platinum Club for Atromitos and was in Row E which is where the exits are and had a line of people stood in front of me for the first 20 minutes looking for their seats. I also never got my free programme either.

Think they've stopped doing the free programmes when they reduce the prices in the premium areas. Got one when I was in the Platinum Club for the Arsenal League Cup game two years ago, but there were none knocking around for the Blackburn FA Cup game last season.

was that the 4 nil? deserved something for being there i suppose :lol:

I was sat behind the gallowgate goal about halfway up, almost witness and alan smith (iirc) screamer :lol:

Think they've stopped doing the free programmes when they reduce the prices in the premium areas. Got one when I was in the Platinum Club for the Arsenal League Cup game two years ago, but there were none knocking around for the Blackburn FA Cup game last season.

Bloke that normally sits in front of me in Level 7 got one. He said they were handing them out at the top of the stairs when you go in but they weren't at the stairs i went in at.

Midfielder Yohan Cabaye urges Newcastle to use the Europa League as a stepping stone towards more success just like he did at Lille.

"With Lille, we played for three or four years in the Europa League, and I think that competition helped us to win the French title and the French cup," he says ahead of the Magpies' match with Bordeaux on Thursday.

"It's important to play 100% in this competition to get more experience for the future.

"Now we have got the Europa League, so we have to play to win the game because we are playing at home."

:thup: Well said Yohan.

Scott Wilson ‏@Scottwilsonecho

No Steven Taylor, Fabricio Coloccini or Tim Krul for #NUFC tomorrow - Danny Simpson available though and likely to go straight into team.

Elliot

Simpson Perch Williamson Santon

Obertan Tiote Cabaye Ferguson

Shola Cisse

I'd like to see that as the team tbh. (well not really Obertan but he'll blatantly play)

If Danny Simpson isn't starting, and Perch is forced to play CB with Williamson - we could see that fun Tiote/Tavernier/HBA triangle again :scared:

Alternatively, Santon could switch to the right and Ferguson could slot in at LB :love:

Midfielder Yohan Cabaye urges Newcastle to use the Europa League as a stepping stone towards more success just like he did at Lille.

"With Lille, we played for three or four years in the Europa League, and I think that competition helped us to win the French title and the French cup," he says ahead of the Magpies' match with Bordeaux on Thursday.

"It's important to play 100% in this competition to get more experience for the future.

"Now we have got the Europa League, so we have to play to win the game because we are playing at home."

:thup: Well said Yohan.

I like