2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest firetotheworks

I still think it's not that bad, which is probably the best compliment I've ever given any of our Puma strips. Blob Jelliott being on there man. :lol: Anah names like that are a bit cringe, but it feels alright when it's him.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm going to go balls out of the bath on this one and say that if it didn't have the Wonga logo I'd say it's the best kit we've had for ages.

It looks so shit it's unreal. Must be easy getting a designer job at Puma.

Dunno, blinding yourself then smashing your head against a wall until you have the mental capacity of a carrott isn't easy.

Guest firetotheworks

For me, even with the chest bit and the patch on the back, it's the most Newcastle looking strip in ages. I think mainly because the sleeves are striped and it's mainly black and not mainly white.

Seen it in a sports shop over here in Singapore yesterday. The crest is literally a sticker in the exact same way the wonga sign is.

Arsenal and Dortmund shirts (also puma) both get a sticker, but its like a thick sticker which is shiny, 3D and looks like it is embroidered on. Ours is literally a 2D sticker of our club crest, like the kind of thing you would get in SHOOT or MATCH if you got all the club logos as a bonus for buying a season's prescription.

Oh, and it's shit.