2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

I honestly reckon we will drop Puma at the end of the season.

For every year Puma have been with us leaks have been around, and pretty early on as well. Last years was leaked in February. This year no leaks have came out yet ever other Puma shirts for other teams is being leaked.

For every year Puma have been with us leaks have been around, and pretty early on as well. Last years was leaked in February. This year no leaks have came out yet ever other Puma shirts for other teams is being leaked.

Your argument is like a leaky bucket as well, the coincidences continue.

For the record, not one computer made mock up has ever become reality. Leaked shirts are 100% always photographs of actual shirts.

Top sleuthing.

Bulletproof statitics, 60% of the time they work. Every time.

Your argument is like a leaky bucket as well, the coincidences continue.

Add on top that we are set to announce a new commercial deal which will help us commercially world wide and will be the biggest deal the club has had.

We Benfica fans had the same problem with our shirt.

We got fed up and started to send complaints en mass to both the club and the tmn company. Tmn reported receiving hundreds of complaints per day demanding they changed the logo on the benfica shirt to white letters only and no ugly BLUE(YUCK).

They folded and 2 or 1 year ago this happened:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWTtR_Zor056XMomAcJNECR0kvz-EQ92QRt-EGnxmtm581rwgK

:D

You mean complaining about things actually works? Fucking hell get on it lads and while your at it get them to get rid of the annoying black boxes on the backs aswell.

I do hope that if we are ditching Puma then we are not signing up with Warrior.

:sadnod: yep, not that i think we'll be switching from puma in the near future but all those liverpool warrior kits are hideous

If Warrior made our kits, they would probably look like this

http://www.karnival-house.co.uk/acatalog/15252.jpg

Guest P.Aimar10

You mean complaining about things actually works? f***ing hell get on it lads and while your at it get them to get rid of the annoying black boxes on the backs aswell.

I was not joking it was all true. You guys gotta organize something to get rid of that hideous blue wonga logo. You have a beautiful shirt, but because of the stripes it can get messy if you plaster logos like that.

To change the colours on ours we created facebook groups, sent hundreds of complaints e.t.c in other words we got noisy and threatned to not buy the shirts unless they changed the logo colour to fit in with our "sacred cloak" :D

It was even more revolting knowing other clubs had already done that years ago. For example there was a video around(that was brought down) that showed how the companies that sponsored the shirts of Real Madrid(bwin), Ajax(Aegon) and Manchester United(AIG) had all changed their logo colours to fit in with the shirt, and at the end it showed how much of a difference it made changing tmn to white.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405548918821&set=o.106433739401253&type=1&theater

"Red light: The new tmn advertising has been approved at Luz, without the blue that once reigned in one of the stands, at the request of the fans. Due to contract the changes to the shirt can only happen after next season"

Granted the tmn blue was even more revolting because it was Porto's colour, but imagine if that wonga logo came in red and white(Sunderland).

Anyway, like I said, you guys can't just shrug this off as something out of your reach and just give up without a fight. Its your sacred cloak, and its the fans who buy it and who the advertising targets, so those companies need to pay attention instead of forcing their way.

http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/Cheikmeout/done_nufc_home_20130416_1592972765_zps4e151382.jpg

Isnt a beautiful shirt like this worth fighting for?

Guest P.Aimar10

That isn't a beautiful shirt though.  It's s***.

Whatever mate, surely you'll agree even the most ugly NUFC shirt will look better without that blue box in it.

That isn't a beautiful shirt though.  It's s***.

Whatever mate, surely you'll agree even the most ugly NUFC shirt will look better without that blue box in it.

Not a fan of gold but that goes really nicely with it. Go really well with the football league numbers on it anyway  :fwap:

There are people actually fall for this s****, man. :anguish:

This. Wait until a proper real life image comes out and not a computerized template which someone could do in 5 minutes :pilko: