2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Don;t understand the white box when the wonga logo is a box itself.

Gotta frame that s***. This is Wonga FC after all.

It's gonna look even sillier with a white patch around the wonga logo. Should have done proper stripes and stick wonga on. Not as if the blue of the wonga logo will clash with the B&W anyway.

:lol: Love the over the top reactions to every home top that ends up 'not that bad' by the time it's worn in pre-season. And then 'it's grown on me, quite like it' halfway through the season. Never ending cycle.

Exactly. Deja Vu from last season.

:lol: Love the over the top reactions to every home top that ends up 'not that bad' by the time it's worn in pre-season. And then 'it's grown on me, quite like it' halfway through the season. Never ending cycle.

Exactly. Deja Vu from last season.

Every Puma one has been shit tbh. So cheap. Hate when the badge isn't embroided onto the shirt, but instead is just a patch with the badge on sown on.

The first supporter through the door of the St. James' Park club shop was 43-year old Gordon Smellit, from Cruddas Park.

Gordon, who is unemployed, said, "I buy every kit every year.  I buy two, one for my wife and one for me.

"We usually get names printed on too.  She has "Her indoors" and her favourite number 10 while I usually go for something witty, such as "Beast" with the number 69.

"I really like this years design as it's unique and a lot different to the one we had last season.  I think it will compliment my Billy two-stripe tracksuit bottoms perfectly."

The first supporter through the door of the St. James' Park club shop was 43-year old Gordon Smellit, from Cruddas Park.

Gordon, who is unemployed, said, "I buy every kit every year.  I buy two, one for my wife and one for me.

"We usually get names printed on too.  She has "Her indoors" and her favourite number 10 while I usually go for something witty, such as "Beast" with the number 69.

"I really like this years design as it's unique and a lot different to the one we had last season.  I think it will compliment my Billy two-stripe tracksuit bottoms perfectly."

:lol: :lol: