2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Things wrong with it:

Badge overlapping stripes awkwardly.

Puma logos a random shade of gold.

Massive fucking white patch on the back of it.

Gap in stripes for sponsor. Why not just a patch over the stripes like Northern Rock/Newcastle Brown/NTL.

Badge again not properly stitched into shirt - looks like its been ironed on.

Random line of blue on every stripe? WHY?

Things good with it:

Collar is ok I guess.

The first supporter through the door of the St. James' Park club shop was 43-year old Gordon Smellit, from Cruddas Park.

Gordon, who is unemployed, said, "I buy every kit every year.  I buy two, one for my wife and one for me.

"We usually get names printed on too.  She has "Her indoors" and her favourite number 10 while I usually go for something witty, such as "Beast" with the number 69.

"I really like this years design as it's unique and a lot different to the one we had last season.  I think it will compliment my Billy two-stripe tracksuit bottoms perfectly."

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

If the blue s*** wasn't there and the Wonga box is black with white writing, it would look really well. But you know the designers just put blue lines all over the top to make the blue Wonga sponsor fit in better. :lol:

just about to come in and say that seeing as it's on each one :anguish:

If the blue s*** wasn't there and the Wonga box is black with white writing, it would look really well. But you know the designers just put blue lines all over the top to make the blue Wonga sponsor fit in better. :lol:

just about to come in and say that seeing as it's on each one :anguish:

It's not even the right shade of blue!  :dave:

They're dead aces them. Must've spent ages on them changing the colours from every other kit they're going to release.

Love the continued ultra-big neck hole on the away/3rd. Lovely touch.

As for the white behind the badge? Armani esque.

Never going to help our initial impressions when the first picture we see of the shirts is always of them hanging off a tatty coat hanger looking shapeless and as if the picture has been taken with a 0.5 megapixel camera.

Get Yo in it and we'll all want one  :lol:

*Grasping at straws*

Where did the leak come from? Any chance they aren't real?

99.9% sure they are the ones.

Aye - the pics are almost the same as the leaked pics of the spiked shirts, which then turned out to be correct.

Never going to help our initial impressions when the first picture we see of the shirts is always of them hanging off a tatty coat hanger looking shapeless and as if the picture has been taken with a 0.5 megapixel camera.

What's the fucking deal with this, anyway? Why does no one with early access have a good camera?

I do wonder where the need for the sponsors panel comes from - Dortmund currently wear the exact same template as our home shirt, and theirs also has the sponsor panel and blank panel on the back for the number - yet there are Puma templates without a panel, and also teams in the premier league with striped shirts and no panel behind it.

So if its not for clarity, is it just lazy that we choose a template with a sponsors panel, or should it be puma making all shirts without the panel?

What's the fucking deal with this, anyway? Why does no one with early access have a good camera?

It's practically only a couple of steps ahead of those chalk drawing that they have at court.

As we appear to be getting that striped panel at the neckline like Wolves new puma shirt does, I wonder if the new keeper kits will be like these, too...

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8115/8674375607_975fc4b93d_b.jpg