2014/15 NUFC Kits - New third kit revealed on page 143

bowlingcrofty

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I'd love us to have at least a  striped away kit like the 2009 ones . For the colours I wouldn't mind yellow with pale yellow stripes or dark green with pale green stripes.

As is your right.

Continue on your way, grasshopper.

Tried to reply to this earlier but site went down.

It was a nice design good doctor but the first thing that caught my eye was that it had a bit of the generic Adidas stoke style template to it

Plus we can only dream of getting a decent sponsor like that again

Finally got to see the current one up close and it isn't that bad to be fair. Need to get a name and number mind because that patch is fucking massive. Probably just get Ameobi 23 because we know he'll be here next year :okay:

UIG

Confirmation from Puma that their first offering for the 2013/14 season will be the away kit, which now has a confirmed launch date of Thursday May 16th.

At present, the new Magpies home kit is scheduled for a mid-August launch, with the third kit a month later.

:lol: Love the over the top reactions to every home top that ends up 'not that bad' by the time it's worn in pre-season. And then 'it's grown on me, quite like it' halfway through the season. Never ending cycle.