Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

Hey, my text made it on to the Beeb Feed! :laugh:

Luther, via text: "Re Chris the Red (18:07). I assume Pardew was upset with Sterling's red card challenge on Cisse which he did not receive a yellow for. I suppose 17-year-old England prospects are immune from red cards and media scrutiny though."

*teary eyed meme*

15 minutes of fame, here I am.

Edit: They truncated it  though. The next bit was about how he should've been off against Everton.

Your mate =

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/6/14/1308070422055/Luther-007.jpg

?

That's actually why I used that name tbh - was reading about a third series being commissioned earlier :lol: :lol:

‏@IanDarkeESPN

Put that Suarez goal right up there among the greatest in Premier league history. Magnificent

It was good control and well taken like, but fucking hell :lol: Probably wouldn't even be considered for goal of the month.

Was a decent touch from the goofy cunt but the wank-fest is cringeworthy.  May have been the best goal in this game IF we hadn't scored as well.  Was just a typical bog standard goal that you'll see week in week out at any level of the game really.

Yes the statement was hyperbolic, but Ian Darke is a staunch Pompey fan ffs :lol: About as far from being a Liverpool wanker as you can get.

Hey, we went into Anfield and came out with a draw. They should be more steamed about not winning while a man-up than we should about leaving with a draw.

Hey, we went into Anfield and came out with a draw.

It's not a bad result by any means. Liverpool aren't what they were but Anfield's a perennial bogey ground for us. Out of context, i wouldn't be disappointed with a point and we're currently unbeaten in four, 8 points from 12. With some winnable games to come, it's not bad at all.

Guest neesy111

Hey, we went into Anfield and came out with a draw.

It's not a bad result by any means. Liverpool aren't what they were but Anfield's a perennial bogey ground for us. Out of context, i wouldn't be disappointed with a point and we're currently unbeaten in four, 8 points from 12. With some winnable games to come, it's not bad at all.

No it's 5 points from 12.

Do not include Europe, completely different ball game.

Guest bimpy474

We come away with a point, we have people having a go at each other....misery all round.

Point is worth a happy wank in my household.........fuck the performance..i know i know blah blah blah blah blah.

1 point from Klanfield.

Just got in from the pub.  One quick post before I go back out for an Indian.  Their goal - Fucking ridiculous the hype over it.  It was a long punt forward.  Doesn't go with Rodgers' philosophy or whatever shite he supposedly carries and if any other team scored it would be labelled "simple" or "route one".  Fucking wish that horrible bunch of cunts and those that bum them would get the fuck over themselves.

with the way europe is going we should use the training to focus on the next prem game. It is comming fast and bruge game should be no other than training for the team. We really need to pick up points the next games if we want to challange.

Eh? :lol:

Sky were genuinely deflated at the end. Usually like Martin Tyler but he was awful today. As for Quinn, well you'd never tire of seeing him punched to the face.