Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

We all would have taken a draw before the game, good result away.

Aye. Given that many here expected a bumming I think it's acceptable. We've gotten absolutely rotten luck lately with shite refs and injuries. Fingers firmly crossed that Cabaye, Perch and Ba are ok though. We're fucked otherwise.

We've dropped two points because yet again we've tried to sit back on a lead away from home. Sick of this, cowardly management that has effected our chance to jump a long way up the table. Suarez is an absolute cunt as well, such a good player but a fucking twat.

Guest bimpy474

The last 10mins were ridiculous, every decision went their way.......i was going mental. You try not to say officials were biased but fuck me that was a joke.

Proud of the performance. Shame to have lost the lead but Liverpool deserved it - Suarez terrorised us. A good, even game with plenty of positives to take. Dont agree with the red though.

Taylor, Sammy and Enrique played well.

Relieved to be leaving Anfield with a point, but if we played to the full potential of our side (on paper) against theirs today, we should have had more than enough to finish them off. Unable to sustain any sequence of passes, we just looked listless and clueless at points. SO frustrating to watch. And Coloccini WTF - so idiotic.

FT. Decent result, awful in terms of personnel lost. I thought we were well worth a draw on the day though..

This.

Sammy, Ben Arfa and Ferguson all on the pitch at the same time = way forward.

No more Gutierrez in the team please. He is getting worse every week. Still not feeling Anita, and Cisse is playing uber poo with all the position changing he has had to do. It has to be Ba OR Cisse going forward. They can't play together under the style and system we have. We desperately missed a left winger in the first half, although Santon did excellently playing LB and LW at the same time.

We played some neat passing in the first half though after the shit storm of the first 15 minutes.