Liverpool 1 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 53

Dave

‏@IanDarkeESPN

Put that Suarez goal right up there among the greatest in Premier league history. Magnificent

It was good control and well taken like, but fucking hell :lol: Probably wouldn't even be considered for goal of the month.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can Sterling get away with lashing out off the ball like that?

Fuck knows, that was awful. Simpson should have taken a pathetic dive.

It's almost as though there's a link here.

Suarez involved in 2 nasty tackles against us last weekend

Sterling with a shite tackle today, and also kicking out

Coloccini with a challenge and didn't even make contact, red card.

Guest bimpy474

How close to Suarez' leg does Colo actually get? Looking back on the replay it looks like the angle might make it look closer.

Dont matter how close or far, intent is enough to get a red.

Thinking that maybe Colo went to do him then thought better of it, not as if Suarez moved his leg out of the way or anything so i'd be dissapointed if Colo didn't clatter him if he meant to  :lol: Stupid to leave his foot that high.

Think it was the way he brought he foot down, made it look real nasty. Shame he didn't bring it down on back of the racists neck to be honest.

‏@IanDarkeESPN

Put that Suarez goal right up there among the greatest in Premier league history. Magnificent

It was good control and well taken like, but f***ing hell :lol: Probably wouldn't even be considered for goal of the month.

:pokerface: got to love the Liverpool bias.

How can Sterling get away with lashing out off the ball like that?

f*** knows, that was awful. Simpson should have taken a pathetic dive.

It's almost as though there's a link here.

Suarez involved in 2 nasty tackles against us last weekend

Sterling with a s**** tackle today, and also kicking out

Coloccini with a challenge and didn't even make contact, red card.

It was dangerous as fuck tbf.

It was a good goal but fuck me he was the right side of Colo to control it, you'd expect a top class forward to be able to control a ball like that. The best bit of skill was rounding the keeper but again, nothing overly special. It was a good goal but this jizz fest is pathetic, if some no body for Reading or some team did it it wouldn't get half the attention.

‏@IanDarkeESPN

It was good control and well taken like, but fucking hell :lol: Probably wouldn't even be considered for goal of the month.

Jesus Christ. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, my text made it on to the Beeb Feed! :laugh:

Luther, via text: "Re Chris the Red (18:07). I assume Pardew was upset with Sterling's red card challenge on Cisse which he did not receive a yellow for. I suppose 17-year-old England prospects are immune from red cards and media scrutiny though."

*teary eyed meme*

15 minutes of fame, here I am.

Edit: They truncated it  though. The next bit was about how he should've been off against Everton.

‏@IanDarkeESPN

It was good control and well taken like, but f***ing hell :lol: Probably wouldn't even be considered for goal of the month.

it wasn't even goal of the game

Exactly Cabaye's goal was miles better i don't think it was that good of a goal.... Colo and Krul should have dealt with it there's nothing special about it IMO.

Anything to wank over Liverpool though.

Brenda.....Suarez is a fantastic guy ?

What when he isn't cheating or KKK-ing blacks. What a w*****.

Shocking really, the media have just gone full circle, forgot about his blatent racism and just seem to have gone into a big love in.

‏@IanDarkeESPN

it wasn't even goal of the game

This. Fucking hell :lol:

Hey, my text made it on to the Beeb Feed! :laugh:

Luther, via text: "Re Chris the Red (18:07). I assume Pardew was upset with Sterling's red card challenge on Cisse which he did not receive a yellow for. I suppose 17-year-old England prospects are immune from red cards and media scrutiny though."

*teary eyed meme*

15 minutes of fame, here I am.

Edit: They truncated it  though. The next bit was about how he should've been off against Everton.

Your mate =

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/6/14/1308070422055/Luther-007.jpg

?