Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

Four lads in our hostel were frantically searching for alternative travel arrangements after being told they wouldn't be returning on the ferry after one shat in a glass. Unfathomable.

What kind of fuckwit would even do that. Shameful

Didn't see anybody shit in a glass but everybody from our flight home were held in a bus on the tarmac for 20mins because some Belgian lad had run behind the plane for a piss.  We were held there for 20mins until the police turned up and lifted him.  I thought it was a bit excessive tbh but there you go.

Guest neesy111

Four lads in our hostel were frantically searching for alternative travel arrangements after being told they wouldn't be returning on the ferry after one shat in a glass. Unfathomable.

St Christopher's by any chance? :lol:

We were in that hostel :lol:, some bloke pissed on the floor on our room 4 times FFS.

My matchday report on the Brugge trip is now on my website;

http://100groundsclub.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-matchday-333-jan-breydelstadion.html

Good read. Very thorough in parts(!)

This bit made me chuckle

Nowadays, the thing about travelling away amongst the Toon Army is almost everyone gets totally pissed, well maybe not all and sundry, but at least a good 95% do. This occasion was worse than ever, by the early evening there were people staggering around Brugge like extras from the TV series The Walking Dead. This was because of the high quality Belgium beer which is high in alcohol content, a subject which I discussed with the barman at our hotel, who described beers at 4 and 5% as “children’s drinks”

:lol:

Also, has anyone ever been anywhere which hasn't been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO ffs? :lol: Everywhere I go seems to be sacred to them. Well, I guess this whole world of ours is all getting pretty long in the tooth...

They (Unesco) stop people trashing nice things as far as I'm aware so even though it's ten a penny it's all good IMO.

St Christopher's by any chance? :lol:

Yup!!

I know they've mentioned the Robledo brothers but does anyone know if they ever score in the same match?

I don't think Ted ever scored for us, I could be wrong.

Once in a friendly against Griqualand West in South Africa in 1952 they both scored.

http://i47.tinypic.com/301d7ki.jpg

:lol: :lol:

we had to pull him back in, does all the chants on the mic in sam jacks on match days, was trying to do it out the window but he got a few renditions of 'who the f***ing hell are you' and 'we'll sing what wee want' :lol: he got a bit emotional

got a canny video of someone doing a klinsman in that pile of rubbish :lol: not sure what gans through peoples heads tbh haha some bloke was wading around in it, in what can only be described as budgie smugglers

Went to school with this daft fucka...

...canny lad usually.