Club Brugge 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 08/11/12 - post-match reaction from page 22

Stifler

Alcohol free beer!?  I did find it odd that I couldn't get any at the Bordeaux game, reason being it's a UEFA regulation.  I was so pissed I didn't realise though and I didn't think it tasted weak or lacked a kick or anything?  Just thought it was Jupiler?

There were actually a lot of empty seats in that corner.  I was right tight to the fence and the safety net first half and couldn't see much our end (luckily).  But I ended up moving to where me mate was and it was a great view.

Not sure if loads got turned away, loads didn't make it as they were so fucked or if everyone just stood where they wanted, but there did seem a lot of seats spare.  Might have been a combination of the three I suppose.

First away day in Europe and my only gripe was the walk.  But I'm 23 years old and not too obese, so I can't complain really.  It was better than Vicarage Road that's for sure :lol:

anyone try that mango beer at 'the beer wall'? (dunno the proper name of the place)

seen some lad at the bar with half a coconut (looked like one anyway) full of beer :lol: he said to have a try but i just thought f*** it and got one.  was fairly nice, went back for another one and it was sold out, looked outside and nearly every f***er was standing drinking out of 'coconuts' :lol:

My mate was drinking Kwak, its 8% i think and you drink it using a wooden stand.  The waiter brought it over and the following conversation ensued.

"Kwak?"

"Yes here thanks"

"There you go Sir"

"Hya mate, you know what happens if you drink too much of this?"

"Pardon"

"It sends you Kwak'as"

Fucking hell man, i was in stiches for ages.

Guest WashyGeordie

My mate was drinking Kwak, its 8% i think and you drink it using a wooden stand.  The waiter brought it over and the following conversation ensued.

"Kwak?"

"Yes here thanks"

"There you go Sir"

"Pardon"

"It sends you Kwak'as"

f***ing hell man, i was in stiches for ages.

:lol:

"Kwak?"

"Yes here thanks"

"There you go Sir"

"Pardon"

"It sends you Kwak'as"

f***ing hell man, i was in stiches for ages.

:lol: :lol: terrible

My mate went over on the Shields ferry on the Wenesday night. Travelled down by coach on the Thursday morning.

Unfortunately for him he had to sell his match tickets as no provision had been made to get disabled supporters from the Centre of Bruge to the ground which most folk reckon was 3 miles away and a good hours walk.

Fucking disgraceful no provision was made. Apparently he couldn't get a taxi and there was no public transport to the ground.

He was well pissed off.

Mango Beer, Honey Beer and two others; one had 4 letters, can't remember the name just now. Fruit Beer had just been finished.

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm253/nufcstu/598974E4-65BB-4476-8113-E5A42AD4EC26-242-000000D60A864222.jpg

There was public transport like, my mate missed the Thomas Cook bus and just got on a public one instead.

We got a public bus to the ground only for it to be stopped miles away and told "all English off now. Kick off delayed 30 minutes. Walk here to ground. That way."

And then promptly abandoned.

There was public transport like, my mate missed the Thomas Cook bus and just got on a public one instead.

We got a public bus to the ground only for it to be stopped miles away and told "all English off now. Kick off delayed 30 minutes. Walk here to ground. That way."

:lol:

Christ. My mate got on one and went right to the ground like.

It was really poor mind, there was no logic in just leaving us in the middle of nowhere and then bullshitting us. We missed the first 25 minutes.

just pretend to be scots then.

The white beer on tap there was absolutely lush. Steenbrugge Wit.

Agreed. Also enjoyed Leffe Dark, Brugse Zot and La Chouffe.