Newcastle United vs Swansea City - Saturday 17th November, 3pm

Decky

Imagine how delighted you would be as a Swansea defender to see Shola on the teamsheet and Cisse on the bench man.

The fact that it's even under consideration should be a very loud alarm bell that something is not right at NUFC.

Imagine how delighted you would be as a Swansea defender to see Shola on the teamsheet and Cisse on the bench man.

The fact that it's even under consideration should be a very loud alarm bell that something is not right at NUFC.

:thup:

Phil Jagielka probably thought the same when he came on at Everton. Then Shola schooled him with a majestic leaping chest pass.

The fact that it's even under consideration should be a very loud alarm bell that something is not right with Cisse.

FYP. :undecided:

Krul

Simpson Williamson S.Taylor Santon

Tiote      Anita

Marveaux          HBA          Ferguson

Ba

There's f*** all wrong with Cisse that giving him the ball in the box once or twice in a game won't put right.

While I agree with you, he still needs to work a little harder. We dont seem to be seeing the same movement from him as we did last year, little runs round the back of Defenders. But yeah, we certainly need to create more for him without doubt.

Should give him the next pen we get.

There's f*** all wrong with Cisse that giving him the ball in the box once or twice in a game won't put right.

While I agree with you, he still needs to work a little harder. We dont seem to be seeing the same movement from him as we did last year, little runs round the back of Defenders. But yeah, we certainly need to create more for him without doubt.

spends too much time facing away from goal,  trying to collect hoofs from Williamson, to do that.

spends too much time facing away from goal,  trying to collect hoofs from Williamson, to do that.

Aye, thats true enough. Fucking Williamson man.

I want Pardew to do a mike bassett style four four fucking two press conference. No seriously on saturday i'm expecting to either get beat, or turn the proverbial corner. With a convincing win and two goals for cisse. Either that or i piss myself.

For the first time really since his first game, Pards is going into Saturday in a pressure situation.

If we don't win, I honestly think there'll be uproar. You can just sense it brewing amongst the fans.

We've been shite, the formation has looked all over the shop and they need to turn in a proper display on saturday whatever the team is re injuries. No fucking about this weekend..........but as someone said above if we turn in another 'ammers performance (god forbid we lose) questions will have to asked.