Newcastle Utd 1 - 2 Swansea - 11/17/12 -post-match reaction from page 29

Beren

Guest bimpy474

We'll never score from a corner again.

Was thinking that if we aimed the corner at the opposition, we might snag a few OG's.

We already do that :lol:

God we're tedious to watch this season. Showing little sign of changing so far today.

Shola on for Sammy at half time I would imagine. Hard to argue with when our gameplan is so rigid.

Is Anita playing btw?

Big step up from the West Ham performance, which I assure you, is not a compliment (and if it is, it's verging on negligible).

With Swansea's lack of physicality, this has the feel of a European game - and Anita had his most solid half (as in dependable, rather than outright impressive) for us in the Premiership I think. We're a little open at times, but Tiote is playing very well I think.

Bit disappointed with Ferguson and Sammy atm. They're getting into good areas, but not showing that bit of quality on the ball which I think each of them possess. Not sure if it's nerves or owt. Happier with the sense of urgency we're displaying to go forward to try and score/act like the side playing at home - how much of that is down to Swansea's counter-attack set-up, I'm not sure.

Eerie look into Sammys future and full morph into Shola. Looks bumbling and slow today because he is being marked so well.

Frustrating half. Demba is being extremely wasteful. Williamson is doing his best to drop us in the shit. We are for the most part too predictable coming forward, but at least we are coming forward and actually have more than 1 or 2 in the box for balls coming in. Still weak as piss though.